Chapter 4.

When Daemon woke he laid in the silence for a moment contemplating everything.

He knew Rhea never changed her named heir, which wasn't a child of Daemons.

Since neither he nor her family wish for him present at the funeral he began to dress himself with the intention of fly away that day.

With his back to the cradle Daemon strapped dark sister to his hip, however with the sound of flaps he paused. Daemon turned slowly as he cocked his head as was astonished at the sight. Two dragons, the same yet different.

The dragon who Visenya would name Gaelithox was broad and ferocious already. His hind legs, back, wing bones, and neck were a beautiful dark blue purple while his multiple horn spikes, inner wing flaps and underbelly were a dazzling bronzy gold.

As for the one Viserra would call Aegarax, he was lean and slick

As for the one Viserra would call Aegarax, he was lean and slick. Similar to Gaelithox he had a bright gold on his underbelly, inner wing flaps and horns. However Aegarax had only 2 horns that curved elegantly on his head. His body was also a brighter in color variation, having a vibrant baby blue color everywhere with darker blue in shadow.

One thing was certain; the dragons mirrored their respective riders

Wide eyed the Rogue Prince approached the cradle to check on his hatchlings. Both of his little ladies stared up at him happy and curious.

With a surprised laugh he lifted both newborns into his arms and showered them in kisses.

After the girls had been fed and changed; the were swaddled and wrapped around Daemons chest.

He cautiously made his way to Caraxes 4 hatchlings; 2 humans and 2 dragons.

The Blood Wyrm stretched forward at the sight of his young. Purrs and clicks could be heard by all as the dragon began to move around smelling and assessing those around him.

Both girls squealed and squirmed trying to reach both him and their own mounts.

The 6 dragons stood together for what seemed like a lifetime before finally mounting and leaving the horrid lands.