Chapter 9.

Over the next 5 years everyone grew and changed,

Aegon had continued his lessons with Daemon and Harwin along with the additional lessons of Math, Trade and Valyrian. He enjoyed his new life, being housed with his cousins, nephews and brothers.

Aemond and Daeron also grew splendidly. Aemond had mirrored Daemon in both attitude and mannerisms while Daeron took after Rhaenyra.

Laena and Daemon had birthed two girls, also twins. Baela would marry Jacaerys, Harwin and Rhaenyra's eldest. She was a beautiful blend of her mother's empathy and her father's resilience. Rhaena was slender and graceful, enjoying to be danced around the room. 

Harwin and Rhaenyra had also been busy making babes. Jacaerys their eldest was the Rhaenyra's heir, while their second; Lucerys was Harwin's.

Thanks to Visenya and Viserra's intervention none of the children suffered from unhatched eggs. They had just surpassed 6th name day when one night after sneaking into Aegon, Helaena, Daeron, Aemond and Rhaena's rooms through Maegors secret tunnels with the cold eggs in hand, and left for the woods.

The girls had strapped lambs to stakes before placing each relative egg underneath their bellies. Visenya quickly slashed the stomachs of the 5 animals causing their blood to leak onto the eggs.

The girls raised their hands and set the animals aflame while speaking spells of Valyria. With Fire and Blood the clutch flourished with color again. The sound of cracking filled the night air, the girls knew the had to move fast, after running around placing there families hands over the eggs they went back to there beds.

"How do we save our family without telling them?"

After pondering the thought for a moment Visenya had an idea.

"Helaena ran to Nyra when she was worried about her life, maybe she could do that too. One of us visit kepa and the other Nyra."

"Shouldn't we wait? Mũna and Nyra are both heavy with babes."

"Of course, we wouldn't want anything to happen nor would we want to sadden the happy day that has yet to come. "

After resting in silence again Visenya continued to plot

"I think Helaena would like the North, Cregan Stark would be honorable and kind."

"Hmmm but with winter she'd never find crickets or caterpillars plus who will you marry sweet sister?"

"It seems as though the only regions left to secure that I'm willing to marry into would be the Riverlands, The North and Dorne."

"Rest now we'll figure it out later, but don't forget there is a few Targaryen Princes to pick from as well."

~~~~

Th collective screams of joy and amazement filled the halls as the children awoke to find their every own dragons.

Aegon hatched a beautiful golden dragon who he had decided to name Meraxes after the goddess of the sky

Aegon hatched a beautiful golden dragon who he had decided to name  Meraxes after the goddess of the sky