Chapter 10.

Visenyas pov

Every time Visenya closed her eyes to rest, she'd open them to see a room of flames. Over the years the girls had grown accustomed to the dreamscape they resided in while other dreamt of white walkers in winter or basilisks in the jungle.

Today, Visenya was finishing her research on crafting Valyrian Steel, the recipe calling for both fire and blood. From what she had learned, if she coated a blade in Valyrian blood before finishing the forging process in fire while swearing and praying to Vermithor the steel would change.

She planned to forge different weapons for each family member. Over the years, with the help of Shykros, Visenya snuck into everyone's minds, bleeding them slowly and stockpiling jars of blood for Blessed jewelry and weapons they were bound to receive.

While she knew Aemond desired a Valyrian blade, and Daeron short swords it was her siblings that were difficult.

One brother fought with two short curved battle axes and the other preferred a double edged trident. Both favoring Velaryon themed battle weapons while her sister preferred weapons from the sky; spears and bows.

After ensuring she had everything she needed, she began to test her theory.

With the jar of her blood and weapon of choice for the test already setup she began recite the prayer.

Vermithor, jaes hen smiths
Ensure se ãnogar hen perzys iksos va moriot protected.
Rũsĩr ziry shall se gods va moriot flourish

She continued to speak the words as she dipped each steel arrow head into the canister and also as she set them ablaze. As the glowing, dimmed and the steel cooled the marbling began apparent.

With a smirk on her face, she knew exactly what she'd be gifting her family members for the Fourteenth Day of Mass.

~~~~~~

When the Gods intervened, they had placed the knowledge of the Valyrian Faith into the girls who shared it with all.

Every member wore prayer beads either around their neck or clasped to their bodies. Every chain held 14 beads all representing a respective god. This small gesture allowed those to never require a place of worship, to both ask of guidance or forgiveness in private. Allowing oneself to guide them through life with their faith and gods always present.

Along with the beads, the Targaryens began celebrating the Fourteenth Day of Mass. A celebration seen as a tribute to the 14 for the blessings on their house and lives as a whole. On the fourteenth day of the 12th moon after a collective prayer and offering service the family would take to the sky's before exchanging gifts and feasting together.

~~~~~~

After visiting with her families spies and businesses, the children began to walk the streets in pairs. All needing to purchase gifts for one another they had a plan, Visenya and Aemma would go with the boys, guiding their purchases while gaining insight on what they wished for. While Aegon and Jacaerys would do the same for the ladies.

Aemma had been required to hold two people's hands at all times to ensure she didn't run off. From the smell of desserts and bread to the different booths and people she was overwhelmed with excitement.

"Okay, little missy you're gonna help us pick out everyone gift, alright?"

"EVEN MINE???"