Chapter 2.

It was the end of July 2024, early into the morning when Brooke and Bridget had just gotten off from their shitty minimum wage fast food jobs. As much as they hated work, they dreaded home more. Forced to watch their mom drink herself to death and their father working himself to exhaustion everyday. Brooke had been driving home excited to watch the new episode of House of The Dragon when a car had swerved in front of her and everything went black.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Shrykos walked silently reminiscing their world and power, after the dragons fell so did they. Now all the gods shall die too since the Night King defeated the Last Targaryen.

Arrax sat at the head of the table with the rest of the other sitting around as well. Shrykos arrived and the meeting began.

Syrax being the one who called it began to speak "I have an idea on how we can fix this."  Everyone had already began looking around at each other with concern. "Just hear me out. Balerion grabs a soul,  Meleys gets us a womb, Shrykos and Arrax transfer the soul into the body and the rest of us will help guide them."

Everyone sat in silence contemplating what was just said. Tyraxes was the first to speak, "If and I mean IF we do this we'd have to find 1. Either a Targaryen prince or princess who had a lost babe or no babes. 2. A soul old enough for us to communicate and comprehend us. And 3. They have to be born before the Dance. We have to prevent the fall of dragons all together."

Shrykos began to explain how the only souls left were those from other worlds, we had none left to select from. She continued with the fact that since the lost Targaryen babes already has souls via consummation they'd need a marriage that provided none originally.

" Syrax will assist us in getting the two to connect. Meleys will ensure the womb holds. We will need Aegarax, that way we can form the child before we place it in the womb. If we already have the soul chosen, we may start now but we need to decide. I can only hold this position for so long."

With 14 collective nods the gods began to scavenge Targaryen history, however they only landed on one couple. Damon and Rhea.

Shrykos, Balerion, Arrax and Aegarax all moved to the Sea of Souls, all those from their world was gone but they still had plenty to choose from. After sifting through egotistical boys and overly righteous women Balerion chose.   

Surprisingly they discovered two 22 year old girls with nothing to lose and everything to gain. The souls were intertwined and refusing to separated.

Aegarax left to create two bodies it seemed. Those that would be 100% dragon.

One would have scales on their back while the other would carry them on her stomach. They would both have scales littering their arms and neck but neither twin cared.

They would have sharp teeth, nocturnal vision, both with ability to control and create fire. Along with being 100% functioning chimeras the girls would have the ability to speak with all dragons telepathically.

With everything ready and in place, the gods so together as they prepared to transfer the bound souls. Vhagar began to suddenly doubt their master plan.

With many things hanging in the balance and lots to go wrong there are too many unanswered variables. "How are we going to make them aware for their mission and objectives?"

"Once the souls have taken root and hatched, we shall visit them in their dreams. Mentally they will be 22 until we regress them. We will ensure they remember and because our realm will be destroyed we shall follow them. This new timeline must work. We shall guide them from the shadows and shall instruct them properly. If we stay here to watch over as normal and do not take place of the Old God of Valyria in that timeline, we shall perish with all those who worship us here. We are not only transferring them into the womb but us into their timeline as well."