Chapter 9 iAm back

Chapter 9

iAm back

~ * Sam * ~

Carly and I are upstairs in the iCarly studio, thinking of an awesome come back webisode and fun bits for the show. I slept over here last night, because we came back from L.A. really late. And I'm glad I stayed here, I would like to go back to my house and my family the least possible. I wonder where Freddie is. He's never this late. And he doesn't pick up his phone. I'm kinda worried.

I flop down on the bean bag next to Carly. ''Hey Carls where's Freddie?''

''I don't know. He's never this late!''

''I know!''

''Are you worried about him?''

I blush slightly. ''Well...I mean...''

Carly smirks. ''Sam it's okay. He's your boyfriend! You love him! It's okay to be worried about him!''

I sigh. ''Okay fine I'm worried about him.''

Carly wraps an arm around me. ''I'm sure he's fine. Freddie can take good care of himself.''

''Yeah I guess...'' I sigh. ''Can we go down and check his apartment to see if he's there?''

''Sure. Let's go!''

Carly and I stand up from the bean bag and run downstairs, out of the door and into the hallway.

Carly knocks on Freddie's door and I roll my eyes, grabbing a bobby pin out of my pocket.

I put the bobby pin in the key hole.

Carly tries to stop me ''Sam! Don't pick the lock it's...''

I cut her off by unlocking the door and smirk.

Carly rolls her eyes. ''Or that works too.''

We walk inside Freddie's apartment and I look around. ''Freddie? Freddieeee?''

At that moment Mrs. Benson walks into the room, screaming. I roll my eyes.

She calms down when she sees Carly and me. ''Oh hey Carl...''

She cuts off her sentence and looks at me in disgust. ''Oh look who's back, little Sam Puckett...''

I pretend to not care but it actually really hurts me that Mrs. Benson hates me so much. I mean Freddie's my boyfriend, it would be nice if his mom would just respect me. I guess Freddie hasn't told her that we're back together yet.

I pretend to sigh annoyed and make a joke out of it. ''What's up Mrs. B?''

She rolls her eyes at me and looks at Carly. ''What are you two doing here?''

Carly looks at me and then back at Mrs. Benson. ''We were wondering if Freddie's here? He's usually never this late to iCarly meetings...''

''He's not here. He went to the mall a few minutes ago.''

I frown. The mall? What the heck is Freddie doing in the mall? And why exactly now at our first iCarly meeting after 5 months? Ugh he's such a nub. He better has a good explanation for this!

Carly frowns too and walks back to the door. ''Okay thanks. Bye Mrs. Benson''

''See ya!'' I add to it, before walking out of the door with Carly.

''Okay what the heck is Freddie doing in the mall?'' Carly asks me.

''I have no idea! He better has a good explanation for this!'' I roll my eyes. Let's just wait for him in the studio.