Chapter 10 iDon't want to be back here

Chapter 10

iDon't want to be back here

~ * Sam * ~

Sad and slightly angry I walk out of Bushwell Plaza. I can't believe Carly doesn't let me stay at her apartment! I. am. PISSED! It's not Carly's fault though. It's Spencer who doesn't like me there. He has a point though. I can't blame them, they don't know about my home situation. They have no idea that I'm terrified to go back there.

Where am I supposed to go now? I can't go anywhere else but home... So I guess I have to go to 'the' neighborhood. Gosh I'm terrified. Too many things have happened there. When I went to L.A. I planned to never see my mom OR dad again, but I guess that didn't work out.

I shiver when I walk down the street. I walk through the center, through the park and past all the normal neighborhoods, past all the office buildings and then towards a dark alley. Oh god...

I bite my lip as I walk closer and closer. No, nononono, in the alley I see a dark figure, Bobby.

I want to go back but I can't, there's no way back. Besides, I'm prepared for what's gonna happen to me. Okay, you've been through more of these horrible nights Sam, you can handle one more.

I take a deep breath and walk through the alley, trying to avoid eye contact with Bobby and his friends. I see Bobby turning around and looking at me, oh no, I'm screwed.

Bobby grabs me by the back of my Jacket. ''Well well well, look who's back guys, Sam Puckett!'' He looks over his shoulder to his friends and smirks before looking back at me. ''And where have you been? Suddenly leaving without a goodbye to your good ole' friend Bobby huh?'' He grabs me by my neck.

I start breathing slightly heavily, trying to remain calm as Bobby looks me straight in my eyes. ''That wasn't a very smart move Puckett. I bet you missed us huh?'' He punches me in the stomach and I breath more heavily. ''huh!?'' he asks again, threatening. I nod my head to please him. ''Good.'' Bobby says.

''Guys come around!'' Bobby gestures to his friends and they gather around me in a circle. They're not gonna take it easy on me...I'm totally screwed!

''Just let me go...'' I say.

Bobby smirks. ''Aww Sammy, you already want to leave now? You just got here!''

Bobby and his friends step closer to me, and one of his friends punches me in my stomach again, way harder this time. I collapse on the ground, clutching my stomach in pain. One of his other friends kicks me in my face, causing my lip to start bleeding. Tears of pain start forming in my eyes.

I glare up at Bobby and his friends. ''W-what do you want from me? Leave me alone!'' I weakly say.

They just smirk at me. ''You know what we want from you.'' Bobby says.

''I-I don't have any money. You know that.'' I say in pain.

Bobby rolls his eyes at me. ''Not that you little bitch!''

I glare at him, confused about what he wants. I just want them to let me go!

''You've developed very good Sammy...'' Bobby smirks and his friends smirk back at him.

Oh no...

Bobby roughly pulls me off the ground and pushes me against a wall, my head banging against it, giving me the worst headache I've ever felt.

Bobby smirks at me, moving one of his hands to my butt and sliding his other one under my shirt. I start breathing really heavily, not knowing what to do.

Bobby whispers in my ear, smirking ''Don't be scared baby, you know you want it.''

I glare at Bobby, trying to get my breath under control. He squeezes one of my boobs and grinds against me. ''Fucking bastard! Get off me!'' I scream.