25

~Steves POV~
He's rough tonight. Thrusting in and out of me like this is too much. It's not normal. There's something primal, no, something animalistic about him tonight. I cannot control my voice, it's such an odd thing. I'm currently on my stomach, laying on my face like a dog as Herobrine has his way with me. I'm forced out of my thoughts, however, when Herobrine flips me onto my back, getting to slide inside me just an inch more. There's no voice, only the sounds of his heavy breathing and the sound of his length squishing inside and out of me. Those lifeless eyes only stare down at me, occasionally he would lick his lips. He begins pounding me faster, stroking me as he pulls out and pushes in rapidly. My voice only gets louder and louder until he cums inside of me, and I am forced to come on our bellies and a bit on Herobrines chest. I feel exhausted, but luckily he allows me to fall asleep beside him.
-time skip-
As I wake up, I can see nobody is here. I get dressed and stumble down the hall. Eventually, I find Herobrine. He's sitting in the large dining room.
"Come."
He says sternly, making me jump a bit. I do as he says, sitting in the seat beside him.
"Steve."
"Yes?"
He peers over to me, giving me a smile.
"I will not try to take over minecraft. However, if you ever decide to leave me or find someone new, I will burn this world until there is nothing left. Understood?"
That was terrifying.
"Y-yes...I know that. I do not want anybody else, so you're fine."
He smiles again.
"Good. You may leave, but I will be coming to your home in the over-world daily."
I nod, smiling.
"Alright, that's fine with me."
He nods, then stands to his feet to go outside the castle and examine the newly built features. I decide to return to my home. As I step through the portal, I end up in the field like always. My home looks perfect, exactly the way I left it. The village should be getting rebuilt by now. I smile and walk right on down to the village. It's not so bad. Things are slowly being rebuilt. Notch seems only concerned with the new buildings at the moment, so I go ahead and leave. As I turn around, I spot something odd. Under the edge right there, something's glowing almost. I begin digging up the dirt.
My jaw drops a bit.
It's an dragon egg, but it's not an ender dragon. This one is red, and the lava behind it was making it glow.
"What? How can this be?"
I turn, glancing at Notch before I take the egg and run home.

Herobrine is definitely going to be shocked at this.