12. audience

"Gentlemen," he began, his tone one of pride and ownership. "As you can see, our little bunny is thriving in her new role." His hand slid down to her collar, his fingers playing with the metal tag that bore her new name. "But she still has so much to learn."
The other men nodded in agreement, their eyes glinting with excitement and anticipation.
Marcus's grip on her collar tightened slightly, reminding her to stay put. She sat still, her legs draped over his, her body feeling both heavy and light at the same time. The pills had taken away her usual inhibitions, leaving her feeling oddly compliant and pliant.

He stroked her hair with his free hand, the motion soothing despite the underlying tension in the room.
The fabric of his shirt was rough against her cheek, grounding her in reality even as she felt herself slipping away into the warm embrace of his control. The conversation around her was a murmur of voices, discussing her progress, her potential, and the future degradations they had in store for her.
Marcus's hand slid down from her shoulder to her thigh, his grip firm and possessive. The men's eyes followed the movement, their gazes hungry and eager. Gigi felt a jolt of fear as she realized what was happening, her mind racing with the implications of his touch. He was offering her up, displaying his ownership for all to see.

"Yes," one of the residents said, his voice thick with lust. "She's going to be such a good little slut for us."
The words sent a cold jolt through Giulia, snapping her out of her daze. She tried to pull away, but Marcus's grip on her collar was like a vice. "Easy, pet," he murmured, his breath hot in her ear.
"You don't want to disappoint your audience, do you?"
Her eyes darted around the room, taking in the hungry stares of the other men. They were all watching her, waiting for her reaction. She knew what they wanted: submission, obedience, a show of her newfound role.
With trembling hands, she smoothed her shorts over her thighs, trying to regain some semblance of dignity.
"Now, now," Marcus chided, his grip on her collar tightening. "Don't be shy. You're our little bunny, remember?"
With a shy nod, Gigi leaned back into his embrace, her body feeling both heavy and compliant.
The room's eyes remained on her, their gazes a tangible weight that she could almost feel pressing down on her. Marcus's hand on her thigh grew heavier, his thumb moving in a slow, circular motion that sent a shiver through her.

"You see, boys," Marcus said, his voice a soft purr, "our little bunny is quite the quick learner." He leaned in closer, his breath warm against her neck. "But she still needs to be reminded of her place from time to time."
The room grew quiet, the tension thick and palpable. Giulia's heart raced as she felt the weight of their expectations, their eyes burning into her. Marcus's hand slid further up her thigh, his thumb tracing the sensitive skin just below the hem of her shorts.
The fabric was damp with her arousal, a betrayal she couldn't hide.

"What do you say, pet?" he whispered, his voice a dark promise. "Do you need a little... reminder?"
Gigi swallowed hard, her throat dry from fear and anticipation. The room was silent, the air thick with the scent of testosterone and her own arousal. She knew what he was asking, knew what he expected.
With a tremble in her voice, she whispered, "Yes, I need a little reminder Master. can you please give me one Master?"

Marcus's smirk grew wider, his eyes gleaming with sadistic pleasure. He leaned down, his breath hot against her skin. "That's better, pet," he murmured before activating her shock collar.

The sudden jolt of electricity sent Gigi's body convulsing, a scream ripped from her throat.
Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she lost all control over her limbs. The shock was a stark reminder of her place, a painful lesson that she was nothing but a plaything for their amusement.

"Tsk, tsk," Marcus said, his tone one of mock disapproval. "Such a big reaction for a little bunny like you."
His grip on her collar tightened, his thumb pressing the button again. "Remember, you're here to serve, not to think."
The shock was shorter this time, but no less potent.
Gigi's body jerked, a strangled yelp escaping her lips. The pain was a white-hot bolt, searing through her like a brand. She gasped for air, her eyes watering from the agony. The room swam around her, the laughter and cheers of the other men a cacophony in her ears.

"Good girl," Marcus praised, his voice like a caress in the aftermath of the pain. His hand moved from her collar to her cheek, his thumb wiping away a tear. "You're learning." His eyes searched hers, looking for something-submission, perhaps. And she found herself giving it to him, a soft whine escaping her throat as she leaned into his touch.
The other men in the room watched with hungry gazes, licking their lips as they saw the power Marcus had over her. Gigi felt their eyes on her, a mix of fear and excitement making her heart race. She knew she was their entertainment, their toy to play with and manipulate.
And yet, she couldn't help but crave their attention.