17. dress up

The next morning, the harsh buzz of the shock collar jolted Giulia awake, sending a jolt of pain through her body.
She sat up with a gasp, her eyes snapping open to meet the cold steel bars of her cage. 
Marcus loomed over her, his eyes gleaming with satisfaction.
"Good morning, pet," he said, his voice a low purr. "Look what the night has brought us." He reached through the bars, his hand coming to rest on her hip. Gigi looked down, her heart racing as she took in the new curves that had bloomed overnight. Her breasts had swelled, the fabric of her top straining against her flesh, and her hips had rounded out, making the outfit cling to her in new, revealing ways.

The realization of her new form sent a thrill of excitement through her.
She could feel the weight of her new body, the way it filled out the costume that was once snug but now seemed tailored to her new shape.
Marcus's eyes roved over her, his smile widening as he took in her transformation.
"You're perfect," he murmured, his voice thick with desire.
He unlocked the cage, his hand guiding her out. The floor was cold against her bare feet, but she didn't dare protest. Instead, she took a deep breath, her heart racing as she prepared for the day ahead.

Marcus led her to the bathroom, the light flickering on to reveal her new reflection in the mirror.
Giulia's eyes widened at the sight of her transformed body. Her waist was smaller, while her hips and breasts were exaggerated in a way that made her almost look like a caricature of a woman. The tail was still there, a pink, furry reminder of her new role.
Marcus opened the vanity drawers, revealing a selection of clothes and accessories. He picked out a pair of lacy panties, the fabric so sheer it was almost see-through, with a hole to put her tail through.
He slid them over her hips, the material clinging to her new curves. Despite the humiliation, she felt a strange thrill as he dressed her, his hands firm but surprisingly gentle. Next, he pulled out a short skirt, the fabric so flimsy it was barely there. Gigi felt a blush creep up her neck as he fastened it around her waist, the skirt barely covering her newly exposed flesh.
He stepped back, his eyes raking over her with a possessive gaze that made her stomach flip. "Turn around," he instructed, his voice low and commanding.

With trembling hands, she did as she was told, her heart racing as she faced the mirror. Marcus approached her from behind, holding something in his hand.
It was a new plug tail, bigger than the one she'd worn until now.
She watched in the mirror as he lubricated it, the sight making her feel both anxious and aroused. He reached between her legs, his touch sending a shiver down her spine.

"Relax, pet," he murmured, his fingers sliding the plug into place.
The sensation was intense, the size stretching her more than she'd ever felt before. She gasped as he pushed it in, her body adjusting to the new intrusion. The plug was heavier, the tail bigger, the material smoother. The reflection in the mirror showed her body's response, her skin flushing a deep red in contrast to the white fur of her new tail.

Marcus stepped back, admiring his handiwork. "There," he said, his voice smug. "Much better."
Gigi felt the new weight between her legs, the tail swinging slightly as she moved. It was a constant reminder of her role, of her submission to him and the other residents. She swallowed hard, her eyes meeting his in the mirror.
"Now, pet," he said, his voice a gentle coax. "Let's see how well you can wag that tail." He reached for the remote control, the one that controlled the vibrations of the plug. Gigi's eyes widened as he turned it on, the sensation starting low and building in intensity. She could feel the vibrations resonate through her body, setting her nerves alight.
Marcus watched her closely, his eyes never leaving hers as he turned the dial higher. Giulia bit her lip, trying to hold back the moan that bubbled up in her throat. The sensation grew stronger, the vibrations more intense, until she couldn't help but let out a low whine. The plug filled her completely, the vibrations reaching deep within her, and she felt her legs begin to wobble.

"Good girl," Marcus murmured, his hand reaching out to steady her. "Keep wagging that tail for me."
His eyes narrowed, the control in his grip on the remote a stark reminder of his power over her. She focused on the task, her hips moving in a slow, deliberate rhythm that sent the vibrations through her in waves.
The intensity grew, the vibrations spreading through her core until she was panting with need. She could feel her arousal building, the plug hitting just the right spot with each wag of her hips.

The other residents of the dorm had gathered in the doorway, their eyes on her as she danced for their amusement.
"See how eager she is to please," Marcus said, his voice carrying over the buzz of the device. The men chuckled, their eyes raking over her body with a hunger that made her stomach flip.
Giulia wagged her tail faster, the need for release growing more urgent with each passing second.

With a suddenness that took her breath away, Marcus turned off the vibrations, the abrupt cessation leaving her trembling and needy.
"Now, pet," he said, his tone firm. "I think it's time you prepare breakfast for us." He patted her ass, the gesture both affectionate and a clear command.