three

Ashton: why are you guys not on skype yet :(

Ashton: get the fuck on skype omg

Luke: SORRY!!!

Ashton: I'm spending my sleeping time trying to talk you guys omg

Calum: BLAME MICHAEL

Ashton: whyyy

Calum: he won't leave jake alone by keep asking him if he's actually gay

Luke: it was so funny

Ashton: argh wish I was there omfg I miss you guys

Ashton: you're finally on skype omg

"Hey Ashy!" Luke said as he answers Ashton's skype.

"Luke." I smiled, Luke was there with a blanket over his head but showing his face.

"Ashton, what is uppppp?" Michael popped up on the screen.

"Ayeeee Michael!"

"Missed you Ashton!" A hand pushed Michael's head out of the screen and Calum's face came into Ashton's view.

"Hey Cal." Ashton rolled his eyes.

"How's America? Any fun places? Yummy food? Oh my god, Ashton, you need to tell me all about it." Luke squealed.

"Meh, but there's a lot of attractive guys at the beaches." Ashton smirked as Luke rolled his eyes.

"That's cool." Luke said.

"Argh, I wish I was there to give you a hug you're so cute."

"Ashtonnnnnn! Talk to meeeee!" Michael said, "I don't care about the hot guys at the beach, I have Calum."

"I care!" Calum said laughing.

"Oh shut up Calum!" Michael said said partically tackled Calum and kissed him.

Ashton was laughing, Luke was shaking his head.

Then someone yelling caught Luke's attention.

"Shut up Ashton, I'm trying to sleep here!"

"Shut up Chris, or you'll actually get punched!" Ashton laughed, showing his dimples.

"Who was that?" Luke laughed nervously.

"Me, it was me." A blonde boy popped up onto the screen, Luke could tell he have basically crushed on Ashtons laps.

Luke was jealous.

"Whaddup people??!" Chris yelled.

"Chris shut up!" Ashton said while laughing uncontrollably, pushing Chris off his lap.

"Ayeeee, I'm Michael." Michael suddenly sat up from Calum.

"And I'm Calum." Calum said, wiping his mouth.

"I'm Chris, and you are?" Chris smiled, half of his body was still on Ashton.

"I'm Luke." Luke said, he was sad, Ashton haven't moved on, have he?

$$$

ooooo luke is jealous haha aw

- jessica x