eight

"Babe, babe, baby, Ashy, Ashton." Luke shook Ashton who's deep asleep and was lying in a weird position in bed.

Ashton groaned, "5 minutes."

"Baby, it's 11 o'clock." Luke laughed, he hopped onto bed, kept on shaking Ashton.

Ashton turned around and opened his eyes, but soon closed them because of the bright light.

"Look!" Luke waved a clock in front of Ashton, "it's 11!"

Ashton chuckled, his arm around Luke and pushed Luke down to bed.

"I don't care." Ashton said with his morning voice, they're so close that their noses are touching.

Ashton chuckled softly, then got off Luke and laid back to where he was, "babe, you look so scared."

Luke rolled his eyes impatiently.

"Or," Ashton got on top of Luke, "did you want round 2?"

Luke's face turned bright red, which Ashton laughed out loud, "you're so adorable."

Last night, Ashton took Luke's virginity, with his permission of course, they both loved each other, more than they could imagine.

"Get off me!" Luke said, pushing Ashton's bare chest, but Ashton didn't move, he leaned down and kissed Luke on the lips, Luke didn't push Ashton away.

After a while, Ashton pulled away, "I see that you didn't care that I haven't brushed my teeth this time."

Luke pushed Ashton off and started to wipe his mouth, "oh my god, ew!"

^^^

Ashton: you guys home

Calum: yehhhhhh

Ashton: I'm just going to get some hair dye then I'll be heading to yours

Michael: ffs ashton you can't do this

Michael: I just dyed it light green so don't fucking touch me hair

Luke: a deal's a deal

Michael: fuck you luke

Ashton: already done that

Luke: OH MY GOD SHUT UP

Calum: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Michael: thanks for keeping us updated on these!!

Calum: just hurry up guys

Ashton: chill out

Luke: Ashton's still eating cereals omg

Calum: great he's now going to take forever

Ashton: chill I'm going to stay in Australia for 2 weeks, long enough to hang out with you all x

Calum: hold up

Calum: MICHAEL KNEW BOUT THIS

Luke: same calum :(

Ashton: SHUT UP I GAVE YOU TWO A SURPRISE!!!!

Luke: trueeee

$$$

ashton is such a cutie tbh 

- jessica x