twelve

Luke: 2 months and I haven't heard from ashton :'(

Calum: I really hope he's okay

Michael: he's seen my messages but he's not replying

*Calum has added Ashton into the conversation*

Calum: hi ash

Luke: I'm sorry

Michael: I knew you were under a lot of stress but I was still a dick

Michael: I'm sorry

Calum: ash I know you're reading this

Ashton: and?

Calum: we're sorry

Ashton: okay

*Ashton has left the conversation*

Luke: did we do this to him :(

Michael: he's in Australia!??!!

Calum: what

Michael: his location was on

Luke: holy shit I'm going to find him

Calum: he's at the coffee shop

Michael: were going to find him, luke were going to pick you up now

^^^

"I don't even remember how to make coffees properly." Ashton chuckled.

"It's okay," Jake smiled, "I'm happy to teach you again."

"Yeah," Ashton rolled his eyes, "I'm a slow learner by the way."

"I know, I trained you." Jake looked at the open door as the boys walked in, "well, you're off for today."

Luke, Michael and Calum walked in, Ashton looked up and saw them, smiled a little and walked to the back of the coffee store, holding his coffee.

"Ashton wait!" Luke said, Ashton stopped and turned around.

"Can I help you?"

"It doesn't have to be like this." Luke said, his heart shattering to pieces.

"But it's already like this." Ashton shrugged a little, "people change."

"Not Ashton, you wouldn't," Calum said, "I don't know what happened but I just wish that things could go back to what it was before."

"Same." Ashton shrugged, "I missed you guys."

"I never should've being rude to you, I'm so sorry." Michael smiled weakly.

"Apology accepted." Ashton chuckled, walking around the counter giving the boys a hug.

"I love you Ash." Luke mumbled as Ashton hugged him.

"Uh, yeah, love you too?" Ashton said, more like a question asking himself, after all this, he's not feeling good about this relationship anymore.

"Might take you time to love me again, but I'm always here, loving you." Luke said, hugging Ashton.

"Yeah, uh, I'll catch you guys later," Ashton pulled away from the hug, "yeah, I have stuff on tonight."

"That's okay, we can hang out tomorrow?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, sure." Ashton smiled a little, "I'll catch you guys later."

Ashton smiled and walked out the door, chucking the empty cup in the bin, walking around the street, getting away from the boys? He didn't really know himself either but he just wanted to get out of that situation.

"He didn't actually forgive us, did he?" Michael sighed.

"No." Calum sighed.

"I hate myself." Luke mumbled.

$$$

i made ashton sound like a little bitch and not even sorry wow hahaha

- jessica x