seventeen

"I need to talk to you Ash." Luke knocked on Ashton's door, "I know you're in there, I can hear things moving around."

Luke twisted the door handle and opened the door, it was unlocked, he saw the last thing he never wanted to see, Ashton's lips connected with Jake's, Jake sitting on the counter and Ashton in between his legs, kissing Jake more hungrily than ever.

Jake snapped out after I opened the door, and blushed and pulled away from Ashton, looking at Luke.

"Uh, hi Luke." Jake said awkwardly, pushing Ashton back so he could get off, Ashton didn't turn around to say hi to Luke or even to look at him.

Jake quickly grabbed his things and said bye to Ashton, leaving a quick kiss on his cheek, Ashton turned around to say goodbye to Jake, after Jake left, Ashton sighed, "hi Luke."

"Hi Ashton." Luke said, "we need to talk."

"About?"

"About what happened before!"

"What happened before?" Ashton asked, "me kissing my boyfriend?"

"No Ashton." Luke said calmly, he hated this Ashton in front of him, "what happened at my house yesterday."

"I don't want to remember Luke, I've already apologised." Ashton said quietly, "please don't tell Jake."

Luke was quiet, "you care about him more than me don't you?"

"Luke I care about you, but he's my boyfriend."

"We had something, didn't we?" Luke asked, looking at Ashton with tears in his eyes, "we did Ash."

"But it's over, Luke, we're still best friends."

"But I want us to be more than that!"

"We can't." Ashton sighed, "I thought you said you moved on."

"But I didn't, I just wanted you to be happy."

Ashton just stayed silent and looked down at his shoes.

"You're a real jerk you know?" Luke said after a while, "I wish you never text me in the first place."

$$$

short chapter i apologise

- jessica x