ten

Ashton: its tomorrow, time flies :(

Calum: dude shut the fuck up

Calum: I'm going to cry

Michael: can't you just stay pleaseeee

Ashton: I really want to guys :'(

Ashton: I'm going to miss you all so much

^^^

"Luke babe," Ashton's voice was soft, "don't cry."

"But Ash," Luke sobbed, cuddling up to Ashton, "you're leaving tomorrow."

"But I'll be back before you know it!" Ashton held in his tears and tried to sound as cheerful as possible.

"No you won't." Luke sobbed into Ashton's arms, "why do you have to leave?"

"Luke, look at me." Ashton said, Luke didn't look, he was wiping his tears away.

Ashton lifted Luke's head, making Luke look at him, "I love you Luke, I wouldn't just leave you here, I will come back."

"What if, if, you get use to the life in America, and you like America over Australia?"

"But there is one thing that I like more than anything else." Ashton chuckled, hugging Luke tighter, "and it's you."

"R-really?"

"Yes Luke, I can promise you that, I love you more than anything else in the world."

^^^

"Ashton, I really don't want you to leave us," Calum paused a little, "again."

"But hey, I'll be back alright?"

"Mate, it better be soon." Michael gave Ashton a hug.

"This is goodbye." Luke said, he was surprisingly calm, "again."

"Babe, I'll be back soon for another surprise, I promise." Ashton placed a soft kiss on Luke's cheek.

"Well guys, I've got to get going." Ashton said, pulling Luke in for a last hug.

"Good luck Ash." Michael and Calum said while Luke just hugged Ashton tight.

"Thanks guys," Ashton smiled, "love you."

"Love you." Luke mumbled.

Ashton kissed Luke on the lips and boarded the plane.

Luke's eyes were getting watery as Ashton disappears in his sight.

"It's okay to cry." Calum said, "Just let it out."

"I miss him so much already." Luke sobbed, "what am I gonna do?"

"He'll be back soon Luke, promise you this." Michael tried to smile so Luke could feel better.

$$$

IM SO SAD I DONT WANT ASHTON TO LEAVE HAHA

- jessica x