20 : #44

With both of their eyes heavy and their bodies content, they quickly drifted off to sleep within seconds.

:•:•:•:•:•:

"Don't move!" Anthony shouted. His enthusiasm so early in the morning startled me. I sat frozen in panic.

"Okay babe, good." He said before I slowly turned to face him, wondering what that was all about. He stared at his phone before holding it up to show me.

"My new favorite picture

"My new favorite picture." He was adorable. Here I was thinking there was a damn bug in the bed.

Last night was just crazy. I always thought that I would be the one to say "I love you" first. Regardless, fina-fricken-ly.

And no wonder he's been crazy horny lately. Just randomly handing out amazing orgasms to me spontaneously when I least expected it. This is what being on a honeymoon feels like, I imagine.

"Were we loud last night?" He slid his underwear on still under the covers.

"I guess we'll find out." I laughed. The only part that still felt loud in my head was hearing him saying I love you. I will never forget that moment and the way I felt when it happened.

We took a quick shower then joined everyone in the kitchen where Margot and Maddi had breakfast ready.

"Well, well, well how does it feel to finally bless that bed Ar?" Margot gave me a smirk before side-eyeing Anthony to see his reaction. His grin almost masked the red in his cheeks.

"All I know is putting the bed right against the window like that was genius. It's kind of a rush being so out there like that." I say, Anthony still blushing.

"Wait till you guys try the balcony..." Maddi said raising her eyebrows.

"No you didn't Maddi!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yes she did!" Eliott shaking his head like it was a bad memory.

We all laughed, Anthony included. Did I mention I love my friends.

"We'll try the balcony next." Anthony chimed in, winking at me. I grinned at him as they ooooh'd at his comment. I'm in no opposition to that.

"Oh I like him Bambi, he's fitting in just fine here." Eliott assured him.

And it was true. We were a wild bunch, with me being the most normal of course. But Anthony adjusted so well to everyone's sarcasm and neverending satire.

"Ar can you make that one Filipino dish that we like? You know the one with coconut milk?" Margot asked after seeing the cans of coconut milk in the cabinets.

"Omg yes! I've been craving that!" Maddi added.

"Oh yeah, the bicol express." I said taking a sip of my orange juice. These bitches are so lucky I can cook.