Three billion

Animals? 
Humans are also considered animals, right? 
Hu You instinctively raised his eyes to look at Mu Lingxiu, and a panel immediately popped up in front of him. 
[Name: Mu Lingxiu. 
Gender: Female 
Age: 21 
Skills: Proficient in Service, Proficient in First Aid, Proficient in Nursing, Basic Firefighting, Proficient in Dance. 
Personality: Saintly, Compassionate, Pleasing. 
Affection Level: 20 
Purity: 98] 
[Note: The maximum value for purity is 100. Every time a negative distance relationship occurs with a member of the opposite sex, it decreases by 1.] 
Great! 
Now that he had a panel, he could recruit talents with confidence! 
Even if he had a ship, there was no way he could survive after the rainy season alone. 
Crew members, doctors, chefs, and preferably even bodyguards! 
Of course, the premise for all this is... loyalty! 
Only when the affection level reaches ninety or above can he fully trust the other person! 
Siblings? 
In the previous life, many siblings turned against each other. 
"Mr. Hu." 
Mu Lingxiu noticed Hu You's gaze and respectfully stepped forward, "Is there anything you need?"
"Not for now." 
Hu You opened his eyes and looked out at the pitch-black window. "How much longer until we land?" 
"Half an hour more, and we'll arrive at Ao Island Airport. The airport has already prepared exclusive services for you." 
"May I ask where your next destination is? So we can prepare a car for you." 
Next destination? 
Oh right, he was so busy booking the flight that he forgot to book a hotel. 
Time is of the essence, and since he already had a nap, he should focus on getting a ship first! 
"I want to buy a large yacht." 
Hu You directly asked, "Can you find a seller for me?" 
"This... Please wait a moment." 
Mu Lingxiu walked toward the cockpit. 
A few minutes later, she returned in high heels, holding a tablet in her hand. 
"Mr. Hu, we just contacted the company, and it turns out that one of our higher-ups knows a wealthy Hong Kong Islander who is looking to sell a yacht." 
"The information has already been sent over. Please have a look." 
"Hmm." 
Hu You responded and took the tablet, which clearly displayed the specific details of the yacht. 
Length: 155 meters, beam height: 19.2 meters, displacement: 5,517 tons, maximum speed: 19 knots.
In addition, it has a landing craft, two helicopter landing pads, two jet skis, and a lifeboat. 
It can accommodate over fifty people working on board and has thirty suites. 
If it were a smaller yacht, 40 million could easily cover it, but for a yacht of this level... it might cost several hundred million! 
Hu You calmly flipped through the pictures and saw the listed price on the last image. 
2.1 billion! 
It supports installment payments, with at least 50% required as the first payment! 
"Where is this yacht now?" 
"It's in Ao Island." 
Mu Lingxiu replied respectfully, "If you need, we can contact the owner and arrange for you to see the yacht as soon as possible." 
"Go ahead and contact them." 
Hu You placed the tablet on the table and closed his eyes to rest. 
The worst option would be to steal it directly. 
But at over 100 meters long, even avoiding port security personnel, it would be impossible to steal it silently. 
The best option is to buy it. 
1.05 billion! 
He only has 40 million, still nearly thirty times short! 
Chen Daozi once won 37 million with just 20 bucks! 
With the system, winning 1.1 billion with 40 million should be possible... right? 
... 
1 a.m., casino. 
Hu You took out a gold bar, exchanged it for 300,000 chips, and approached the gambling table. 
Dice. 
The simplest gambling game. 
Based on the numbers of the three dice in the cup, you place bets on big or small, or specific numbers. 
Hu You glanced at the dice cup, and a series of information immediately appeared. 
[Name: Dice Cup, Dice (3, 2, 2)]
This is settled! 
Hu You found a spot to sit and placed all his chips on "Small"! 
... 
5 a.m. 
Hu You walked out of the casino. 
After a night of intense gambling, his spatial backpack now contained an anonymous promissory note for exactly 2.1 billion! 
To round up, Hu You kept winning until he reached 3 billion before stopping. 
In addition, 900 million was transferred to a bank account he set up for purchasing supplies. 
"Mr. Hu!" 
The casino manager came up immediately upon seeing Hu You leaving. "Our casino invites you to stay in the presidential suite of our affiliated hotel, free of charge." 
"No, thanks." 
Hu You wasn’t ready to rest yet. 
With the money situation resolved and the ship on its way, the only thing left is people! 
At least, he needed to find suitable security personnel first! 
Carrying 3 billion on him certainly made him feel a strong sense of danger! 
"Alright, if you need anything—whether it’s security, accommodation, or tourism—please let me know. I will serve you to the best of my abilities." 
"What do you mean?" 
Hu You squinted his eyes. "Surveillance?" 
"Of course not!" 
The casino manager quickly clarified. "We are concerned for your safety. If anything were to happen to you on Ao Island, our casino’s business would be ruined!"
No wonder. 
The casino's attitude was incredibly accommodating. 
Their purpose was simple: besides maintaining the casino's reputation, they wanted Hu You to come back again! 
After all, out of the 30 billion Hu You won, only 1 billion belonged to the casino, while the remaining 29 billion was won from other high-end clients. 
Even when gambling with those high-end clients, the casino had extracted nearly 29 million from the winnings! 
Clients like this naturally need to be well-maintained! 
In gambling, losing is always part of the game. 
As long as people keep coming, eventually, the casino will get its money back with interest! 
"That's good." 
The scheduled time to view the yacht with the owner was 1 p.m., so there was still time. 
Hu You turned to the casino manager and asked, "Do you know of any reliable security companies?" 
"Of course." 
7 a.m. 
With 156 hours until the heavy rain arrives, 
Hu You, guided by the casino manager, arrived at a security company. 
It was said that they provided security services for all the casinos on Ao Island, so their professional level was unquestionable. 
Each security personnel was professionally trained, including some who were retired veterans from the battlefield. 
Hu You went in and simply stated, 
"I want the best, as soon as possible." 
Seeing the casino manager standing by, the security company immediately started mobilizing personnel. 
Within half an hour, twelve muscular men, all over 180 cm tall, stood in front of Hu You. 
There were Black, White, and Asian individuals among them. 
Hu You glanced over, and the panels of all twelve appeared before him. 
Despite just meeting, everyone had an affection level of 0. 
Their skills were similar, including proficiency in firearms, combat, and first aid. 
However, one person stood out significantly. 
[Name: Shen Shan. 
Gender: Male 
Age: 29 
Skills: Perfect Survival, Perfect Combat, Perfect Assassination, Proficient in Driving, Proficient in Firearms, Proficient in First Aid, Proficient in Swimming, Proficient in Off-Road Driving, Proficient in Cooking. 
Personality: Daughter Slave, Loyal, Passionate, Loyal. 
Affection Level: 0] 
With three perfect skills and six proficient skills, aside from off-road driving which might be less useful, he seemed tailor-made for the apocalypse! 
Especially his personality! 
Loyal, passionate, and loyal! 
These three traits were perfect for a bodyguard! 
As for being a daughter slave... 
He could just bring his daughter on board! 
However, he wasn’t among these twelve but was outside the door sweeping the floor. 
He looked more like a cleaner than a bodyguard. 
Hu You stood up, walked in front of Shen Shan, and the latter seemed to sense something, looking up to meet his gaze. 
"You're the one."