Enough already? I'm totally fed up!

Airport. Hu You looked at Mu Lingxiu, who was greeting him, and felt a wave of helplessness.
"So, you guys never get off work?" "No choice." Mu Lingxiu replied with a helpless smile, "You're a big client. We, the workers, are at your beck and call."
"Alright, enough banter. Help me with the formalities." With the experience from previous times, Hu You was quite adept at handling this.
It takes about three hours from Jinling to Jinjiao. Hu You didn't waste this time; he made a call to Manager Yang of the casino. The purpose wasn't to set up a gambling session, but... to find someone!
"Hello? Manager Yang? This is Hu You." "Mr. Hu!" Manager Yang was pleasantly surprised, "Are you planning to book a gambling session? I'll arrange it for you right away. When will you be arriving in Macau? I'll come pick you up!"
"The gambling can wait." Hu You sighed, "I've not been feeling well lately. Do you know any reliable traditional Chinese medicine doctors?"
"Traditional Chinese medicine doctor?" "Yes, I heard from a friend that there's a Mr. Xiao whose TCM skills are exceptionally good. Unfortunately, he's currently on the Japanese island. If you could get him to come to Jinling to treat me, I believe I'll be back in Macau in no time!"
"A TCM doctor with the surname Xiao?" Manager Yang caught the key point immediately, "Mr. Hu, don't worry, I'll contact our colleagues on the Japanese island right away. If you need it, we can also arrange for a professional doctor to come to Jinling to treat you now."
"No, I just want to find Dr. Xiao." Hu You firmly refused, "Money is not an issue."
"Okay, I'll let you know as soon as I have news." "Waiting for your call." Hu You hung up, looking at the plane about to take off, feeling an inexplicable panic and an urge to call Bu Bu.
"Mr. Hu." Mu Lingxiu stepped forward at this moment, gently reminding him, "Please turn off your mobile phone. If necessary, after the plane takes off, we will provide you with a satellite phone."
"No need." Hu You switched his phone to airplane mode and put it aside: "How about the proposal I made this afternoon? Have you considered it?"
"Uh..." Mu Lingxiu was momentarily speechless, but then her eyes turned, and she whispered, "Mr. Hu, you will come back later, right?"
"Hmm, what's up?"
"I will ask for leave later. If you see me on the plane again, I will go with you after the plane lands. If not, I can only apologize."
"...Okay."
Hu You replied helplessly.
"Thank you for your understanding."
[Mu Lingxiu's favorability +10, now at 30]
Hu You didn't say more. He felt the plane's turbulence, gradually closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, the plane had already landed at the airport.
"Mr. Hu, you're awake?" Mu Lingxiu approached and asked, handing over a hot towel at the right time.
Hu You took the towel, wiped his face: "What time is it now?"
"It's eleven at night, and we've been at Jinjiao Airport for ten minutes."
Mu Lingxiu responded with a smile: "We saw you were too tired, so we didn't wake you up. It won't delay your matters, will it?"
"It's fine." Just ten minutes, it couldn't delay much.
Hu You handed the towel back, got up, picked up his phone: "Can your car take me here?"
"Yes, it can!" Mu Lingxiu responded immediately: "Where do you want to go?"
"Wan'an Mountain." Hu You said and walked towards the plane door, turning off airplane mode as he went. Before he even stepped on the jet bridge, a text message popped up.
The sender was unknown, and there was a picture in the text message. Just one glance, and Hu You immediately stopped!
In the dimly lit space, two women were tied to a large and small chair. Although their eyes were covered with black cloth, Hu You could still recognize them at a glance. Xiao Zisu, Bu Bu!
Buzz~ The phone rang! Hu You immediately picked up the phone!
"Hello? Who is this?" "Tsk tsk tsk, you finally answered the phone, didn't you?" A voice clearly processed by a voice changer sounded.
"Mr. Hu, you really are hard to find." Hu You didn't answer, but was thinking. The other party kidnapped Zisu and Bu Bu and was desperately calling, so their purpose must not be them, but him. Who has he offended in Jinling? Li Mang? He probably wouldn't dare. Then there's only one person left... Boss Tian! He might have found out something.
"Boss Tian, the repayment date hasn't come yet, has it?" "Mr. Hu is very smart and should know that I'm not for those two million, but for something else."
Boss Tian did not deny his identity, but got straight to the point: "I heard from my brother that some of my things are in your hands."
Brother? Li Mang? Hu You could only think of this possibility. He calculated everything, but he couldn't calculate that Li Mang and Boss Tian knew each other! There are tens of millions of people in Jinling! Is it just so coincidental!
"I can return the things to you, but I'm out of town now and need time to come back." "Okay." Boss Tian immediately replied: "You've disappeared for three hours, and I'll give you three hours..."
"Not enough!" Hu You immediately turned around and looked at Mu Lingxiu behind him: "There are no more flights back to Jinling now, the earliest flight back to Jinling is at..."
"Two hours later." Mu Lingxiu immediately replied in a low voice.
"Two hours later!" "I need seven hours! Within seven hours, I will bring everything you want!"
Hu You knew that he was definitely no match for Boss Tian. Even if he wanted to go back, he also had to bring Shen Shan back, otherwise it would be a suicide mission!
"Six hours." Boss Tian's voice sounded: "This is my bottom line, if you don't arrive, I can't guarantee what will happen to them."
"Jianghe Manufacturing Factory, I'll wait for you."
"Deal!" Hu You hung up the phone and ran straight towards the outside of the jet bridge: "Quick! Arrange a car for me!"
"Okay." Mu Lingxiu didn't know what had happened to Hu You, but she quickly contacted the shuttle bus in the first place.
Hu You immediately dialed Shen Shan's phone. "Hello, boss." "It's me." Hu You hurriedly said: "I need your exact location now, and... Bu Bu has had an accident."
"What happened to Bu Bu?" Shen Shan's voice was clearly anxious.
Hu You immediately recounted the deal with Boss Tian, as well as the matter of taking away Boss Tian's life savings. Of course, because he was still on the shuttle bus and Mu Lingxiu was still beside him, Hu You did not mention the specific method.
[Shen Shan's favorability -20, now at 19]
"It's all my fault, I didn't expect that Tian would react so quickly and left Bu Bu in Jinling."
"This is not the time to talk about this." Shen Shan did not express his attitude towards Hu You, but quickly said: "How long will it take you to get here?"
"Let me check." Hu You looked at the address, imported it into the navigation system, and a route appeared with an estimated time: "The fastest is an hour and a half, and it's three hours round trip."
It's too late! It's not enough time at all!
Before Shen Shan could speak, a crazy idea popped into Hu You's mind!
"Stop the car!" Hu You said to Shen Shan: "I'll figure out a way to come, you wait for me here." He hung up the phone, looked at Mu Lingxiu who was also on the shuttle bus: "Does this airport have helicopter rental?"
"Ah?" "I said, do you have it or not!"
"Yes! Yes, we do!" Mu Lingxiu nodded repeatedly.
"I'll rent it!" Hu You conveniently sent the location on his phone to Mu Lingxiu's phone: "No matter how much it costs, now, take me to this location!"
"Okay." Mu Lingxiu responded, and then helplessly replied: "But even if you are taken to this location, you won't be able to get down."
"Who said it's impossible?"
Ten minutes later. The sound of a helicopter echoed in Shen Shan's ears. He looked up and saw a helicopter slowly approaching, hovering not far ahead, then gradually descending. It eventually lowered to a height of only twenty meters above the ground, hovering in place, casting down a rope ladder.
He saw a figure approach the cabin and climb down the ladder. It really was him! The anger in Shen Shan's heart was diluted quite a bit. He was well aware that this incident was too coincidental, although related to Hu You, it was not intentional.
[Shen Shan's favorability +10, now at 29]
Five minutes later. Hu You finally climbed down the ladder and immediately called Shen Shan. "Hello, Brother Shen, I'm at Wan'an Mountain, where are you?" "I see you," Brother Shen's tone was much more indifferent. "You go east, and you'll see me soon."
Hu You didn't hesitate and ran east, soon seeing Shen Shan standing in front of a shrubbery, wearing camouflage, using a flashlight to guide Hu You. His expression was serious and indifferent, his eyes piercing.
Hu You ran to Shen Shan without delay: "Brother Shen, I'm sorry..." "Now is not the time to say that," Shen Shan's tone remained cold. He placed his hand on Hu You's shoulder, "First, go and collect the goods, we can still make it back in time."
Hearing Shen Shan say this, Hu You let out a sigh of relief. He looked at Shen Shan, but couldn't see where the gun was: "Brother Shen, where is the goods you said..."
"Behind," Shen Shan gestured with the flashlight. Under the shrubbery, eight trucks were neatly lined up!
Hu You was shocked. Eight trucks of arms!? I just wanted eight guns!
"What are you waiting for!" Shen Shan urged anxiously, "Hurry up and take the goods!"
Hu You opened a truck's cargo compartment to find rows of AKs and boxes of bullets. The strong smell of gunpowder overwhelmed him.
"These are rifles," Shen Shan explained. "The other trucks have pistols, sniper rifles, RPGs, and various tactical grenades. I have less of pistols and RPGs, only one truck each, the rest are two trucks each."
"Is this enough?" Hu You thought to himself, realizing these eight trucks of arms could equip eight companies! He quickly stored them in his space backpack and gestured 'eight' to Shen Shan.
"Brother Shen, I said eight guns, not eight trucks of arms..." "Eight guns?" Shen Shan was puzzled. "I thought you always counted things by the truck."
Hu You couldn't help but laugh at the misunderstanding, but the priority now was Bu Bu and Zisu, not the arms.
He shook his head and immediately ran towards the shrubbery: "Forget it, let's go back first! With these things, it's enough to save Bu Bu."
"No! It's not enough!"
Shen Shan said as he also started running, and when he passed Hu You, he directly picked him up, carried him on his back, and rushed towards the helicopter at a faster speed.
"Boss, I remember you don't mind hiring more bodyguards, right?"
"Let me confirm first, this so-called 'some'... it's not calculated by the truck again, is it?"