Omnipotent Mom

9 AM. 
Yujing Hospital. 
With the financial capability to promise a new inpatient building for Xie He, all the chief orthopedic, neurology, and traditional Chinese medicine doctors in Yujing gathered for a seminar. 
After thorough examination, the doctors reached a conclusion. 
It can be treated. 
Once these two words were confirmed, Hu You had no further questions and directly mobilized the funds! 
Experts abroad? 
Charter a plane! Bring them back! 
Equipment in another city? 
Charter a plane, transport it now! 
However, at the seminar, someone raised a different opinion. 
“I object!” 
It was a female doctor. 
More precisely, a very young female traditional Chinese medicine doctor. 
Amidst the elderly doctors, she stood out prominently. 
Not just because of her age, but also because of her appearance. 
Even a black-rimmed glasses as thin as a pinky finger couldn't overshadow her exceptional beauty. 
“The patient is still too young. If we use this treatment plan, there's a high risk of death. Even if successful, there will be many hidden dangers as her body grows.” 
“But this is the fastest method.” 
The chief orthopedic doctor, who preferred Western medicine, frowned and said, “Of course, we would also like to wait until she’s eighteen.” 
“This is the family’s request. The sooner, the better. The surgery must be completed within five days to get the little girl on her feet.” 
Upon hearing this, the female doctor immediately turned to Hu You. 
“Why?” 
Why else? 
Bubu can wait until eighteen, but you can’t wait!
The surgery requires a whole medical team working together, involving dozens of professionals. 
Even if they were all brought onto the ship and no one was lost during the apocalypse, eleven years later, they wouldn't be able to wield a scalpel again! 
If new doctors were trained instead, there wouldn’t be enough teaching environment or practical cases, and he wouldn’t dare let them operate on Bubu. 
Hu You didn’t know how to explain and could only helplessly say, “This is my request. If this method doesn’t work, we’ll think of another plan.” 
“This…” 
The director was momentarily speechless and turned to the female traditional Chinese medicine doctor: “Xiao Xiao, do you have any solutions?” 
“There is an ancient prescription we could try.” 
The female doctor looked at Hu You and said淡淡开口:“The young girl’s condition is that a bullet hit her spine, causing nerve damage in the lower half of her body, resulting in paralysis. The bullets also hit both legs, but fortunately, they were treated in time and are still in a growing state.” 
“If we use traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, and plaster for a long period to slowly stimulate nerve repair, she might gradually stand up.” 
“For a long time?” 
Hu You caught the key word: “How long?” 
“That’s unknown. It depends on the individual’s constitution. At least three to five years, or maybe even longer…” 
Hu You didn’t speak and instead locked eyes with the female doctor. 
Her profile immediately appeared before him. 
【Name: Xiao Zisu 
Gender: Female 
Age: 22 
Skills: Perfect Diagnosis, Perfect Massage, Perfect Pharmacology, Perfect Acupuncture, Perfect Bone Setting, Perfect Medicinal Diet, Expert in Medicine Making, Expert in Psychology, Expert in Classical Literature, Expert in Collection, Expert in Geography, Expert in Cooking. 
Personality: Compassionate, Benevolent, Scheming, Vengeful, Curious, Gossipy, Adolescent 
Purity: 100 
Affinity: 0】 
Hu You was stunned upon seeing this. 
Six perfect skills and six expert ones!
Her skill tree is even more terrifying than Shen Shan's! 
She’s practically a perfect hexagonal healer! No wonder she’s in this seminar at such a young age. 
If she were on the ship, it would be like having an entire medical team! 
But… 
What’s up with her personality? 
Can compassion and scheming coexist in one character? 

“Mr. Hu.” 
Xiao Zisu sensed Hu You's gaze and frowned slightly: “As a traditional Chinese medicine doctor, I know you might not want to believe…” 
“I believe!” 
Hu You interrupted directly, casting his decision: “We’ll go with your plan! Please help me, Dr. Xiao!” 
【Xiao Zisu’s Affinity +5, now 5】