Weapon, sorted!

While Xiao Zisu was moving the herbs to the car, Hu You took the initiative to offer to close the warehouse door.

He quickly ran around the warehouse, and by the time he went out to close the door, only a few spider webs were left inside.

On the car.

Hu You contacted the charter flight back to Jinling.

Whether it was arranged deliberately by the airline or just a coincidence, Mu Lingxiu was among the flight attendants on these charter flights. Each time, she was responsible for taking care of Bubu on the plane.

Xiao Zisu was looking for a caregiver, and Mu Lingxiu happened to be skilled in nursing. Perhaps...

Hu You sat on the sofa, watching Mu Lingxiu, who was entertaining Bubu with a small toy.

"Miss Mu."

"Mr. Hu."

Mu Lingxiu immediately stood up, smiling politely, and responded, "Do you need anything?"

"Have you ever considered changing your job?"

Hu You extended an olive branch to her, and another flight attendant nearby immediately showed an envious expression.

Working for a young wealthy man of this level, if she seizes the opportunity, it could lead to great success!

If it were her, she would be happy even to take a cleaning job!

Mu Lingxiu, however, did not directly agree but instead asked, "May I ask what kind of work you intend to hire me for?"

“Take care of Bubu.”

Hu You did not hide anything: “As you can see, Bubu needs a personal nanny. If you agree, the terms are negotiable.”

This again.

Xiao Zisu, lying on another sofa, glanced at Hu You.

This guy—could he be a nouveau riche?

“Nanny…”

Mu Lingxiu hesitated.

Setting aside the salary, if it’s just a nanny position, it would be hard for her to give up being a flight attendant.

“You can think it over and give me your answer before tonight.”

“Alright, thank you for the opportunity, Mr. Hu.”

Hu You didn’t necessarily have to choose her; he was just giving her a chance due to that warm baby.

Saintly?

This trait isn’t ideal, but it’s perfect for taking care of Bubu.

At 4 PM, the plane landed.

Hu You took the airport shuttle directly back to the community entrance.

Because it was an old neighborhood, Xiao Zisu’s expression went blank after just a glance.

He… lives here?!

For someone who flies on charter planes, not to mention a detached villa, at least a large flat should be expected, right?

This neighborhood seems too outdated!

Could it be that this nouveau riche hasn’t had time to buy property yet?

Xiao Zisu’s mind was filled with curiosity about Hu You. She helped carry Bubu from the car, and they walked into the community.

As they entered, a discussion was heard from a distance.

Three elderly women were sitting in the community pavilion, eating sunflower seeds and chatting.