You're quite nice too.

Forget it!

Not to mention that we still live in a society governed by law; simply killing her would be letting her off too easily! The apocalypse hasn't arrived yet, so she needs to enjoy her suffering slowly!

Under everyone's gaze, Hu You finally put the necklace on her.

Ye Wanqiu turned around, her slender fingers resting on her collarbone, her face full of smiles. "How do I look? Pretty?"

"Very pretty."

Hu You nodded.

In terms of looks, Ye Wanqiu was naturally attractive, with a great figure and excellent makeup skills. Otherwise, she wouldn't have become a small influencer with tens of thousands of followers.

Of course, when the apocalypse comes, these things will only turn into sharp blades aimed at her!

If Hu You hadn't risked her life to protect her back then, she wouldn't have survived even a week, let alone during the rainy season!

But who would have thought that later...

Hu You shook her head, trying to shake off the images in her mind. "The movie's starting. Let's not wait for the next one. Let's go grab something to eat."

"Sure!"
Ye Wanqiu responded cheerfully and even took Hu You's arm. "What should we eat?"

"Yutan, maybe," Hu You casually mentioned a name. "You've been wanting to eat there, haven't you?"

It was the most upscale restaurant in the city, with an average per-person cost in the four-figure range. If you added some top-tier ingredients and drinks, it could easily climb into five figures!

The last time Ye Wanqiu went there with a wealthy benefactor, she boasted about it on her social media for three days straight!

"Really?!"

Ye Wanqiu's eyes lit up.

Without waiting for Hu You to respond, or even asking where he got the money, she pulled out her phone to make a reservation. "I have their contact info; I'll book it!"

"Mm."

Hu You nodded, feeling that the softness on his arm was oddly piercing.

In the evening, as soon as the two of them arrived at the restaurant, a server immediately came forward to greet them.

"Are you Ms. Ye?"

"Yes," Ye Wanqiu replied, lifting her head.

"Welcome, Ms. Ye," the server said with a respectful bow. "Your reservation for private room number nine is ready. Please follow me."

"Alright, lead the way."

Following the server, they arrived at the private room. Ye Wanqiu took the menu and started ordering dishes, while Hu You picked up his phone and began recording.

"Do you have any wild large yellow croaker today?"
"We just happen to have two today. The price is 3,980 yuan per jin. One weighs 2.5 jin, and the other is 3 jin."

Ye Wanqiu discreetly glanced at Hu You, who was engrossed in his phone and didn't react. She immediately made the decision.

"I'll take both!"

"Both?"

The server was momentarily stunned. "Ms. Ye, one should be enough for two people."

"It's fine."

Ye Wanqiu continued scanning the menu. "My brother isn't here today, so I'll pack one up for him."

She then looked over at Hu You. "Sweetheart, is that okay?"