Online tea seller, Boss Tian

Making Money!

The only advantage Hu You has right now is his spatial ability. However, places like banks and gold shops have surveillance cameras. Even if he can retrieve items from a distance, it might still raise suspicion.

In his past life, he never thought he’d be reincarnated. Otherwise, he would have at least remembered a few lottery numbers.

Now there’s only one way left.

Rob the rich and help the poor!

Specifically, rob the rich from loan companies and help his own poverty!

Loan companies usually keep some cash in safes. As long as he finds these safes, he’ll have room to operate!

Hu You took his property deed and started running around various banks with one goal.

Mortgage loans!

But every time he went through the process, he would leave with the property deed, rather than completing the transaction at the bank.

Soon, a young man in a black shirt and sunglasses approached him.

“Hey, buddy, need some money?”

“Yes!”

Hu You immediately took on the role of an actor. His acting skills had reached a level where he could outshine all the popular young stars!

“Brother!”

He quickly hid the property deed under his arm and asked softly, “Do you have connections?”

“As long as you have collateral, we’ve got connections!”

In the two months of the apocalypse, the first thing he learned was to speak appropriately to people.
Speaking Devil's Talk

His acting skills had reached a level where he could outshine all the popular young stars!

“Brother!”

He quickly hid the property deed under his arm and asked softly, “Do you have connections?”

“As long as you have collateral, we’ve got connections!”

“Perfect!”

Hu You took out the property deed and said, “Look, this is it!”

“Alright!”

The young man agreed and immediately turned around, “Let’s go, brother. I’ll take you to the right place.”

Soon, Hu You was brought to a tea house.

The first floor was a normal tea-selling area, while the second floor had a large wooden table where a refined middle-aged man was seated.

When he saw someone arriving, he spoke slowly, “Guests have arrived? Please sit, and try this year’s new tea.”

It’s July already, and there’s still new tea?

Is he kidding me?

Hu You forced a smile and approached, hiding the property deed in his clothes. He asked, “What should I call you, boss?”

“Just call me Old Tian.”

The middle-aged man raised his hand and said, “Come, sit. What kind of business are you here for?”

“Boss Tian.”

Hu You sat down and pushed the property deed in front of him, “I’m looking for a loan. I heard you might have connections?”

“A loan? No, but we do sell tea.”

“Hmm? Are you joking?”

Hu You understood what he meant but still snorted lightly, about to get up when a burly man behind him pushed him back down.