Bring a whole truckload!

In the morning, after Hu You had a simple breakfast, he took Manager Yang on a massive shopping spree. They bought the latest PS5, Switch 2, Xbox, and all kinds of electronic entertainment devices, ten of each! Various photography equipment, headphones, speakers, phones, massage chairs, and VR devices—nothing was left out!

Especially the computers. They maxed out the specs with 5090 graphics cards, 15th generation i9 processors, and every configuration possible from the brand ROG, also ten units, all preloaded with a variety of single-player games. Not for any other reason—these are the crystallization of human industrial history! Once the period of heavy rain ends, everything will have to start anew. Having these things would clearly help build a new civilized society more quickly! Hmm... definitely not for the sake of play.

All of this was purchased in a one-stop shopping spree at the largest electronics mall on Australia Island. When it came time to pay, the cashier was completely stunned. Manager Yang, maintaining his professional demeanor, asked, "Mr. Hu, would you like us to arrange customs clearance in advance?"

"No need," Hu You glanced at the truck being loaded. "Just have the truck follow me."

Customs? He didn't mind paying some duties, but what he did mind was the delay on the road!
Anyway, since he was going to buy a ship, he might as well load everything onto it and then stash the ship in his space backpack! Everything would be OK~!

By the time everything was loaded onto the truck, it was already 11 AM. Manager Yang eagerly invited Hu You to dine at Chontian Restaurant, a Michelin three-star restaurant owned by his family. Naturally, the meal was on the house. Hu You didn’t hesitate, fully embracing the idea of enjoying a free meal!

Just as he got into the stretch Lincoln to head to the restaurant, Shen Shan called.

"Boss, I've handled my matters. Where should I meet you?"

"Do you know Chontian Restaurant?"

"Yes, I'll be there in half an hour."

"Good."

Hu You replied, hung up the phone, and casually looked at Manager Yang. "Prepare a meal for three, is that okay?"

"Of course."

Manager Yang, sitting across from Hu You, respectfully handed him a glass of champagne. "As you wish."

Hu You took the champagne and sipped it. The cool sensation filled his mouth. If only that rain hadn't happened! That money would be enough for me to live this luxurious lifestyle every single day!

But, alas...

Staring at the golden liquid in the glass, Hu You made a silent resolution. The apocalypse? Even if it's the last second before the world ends, I will maintain this standard of living!

"How much does this champagne cost?"
"18,000 per bottle. If you'd like, we can provide a case for you to enjoy."

"In addition to the complimentary case, I want to buy some more."

"How much?"

Hu You pointed to the truck behind the Lincoln. "A whole truckload."

"A... a truckload? You mean that small truck back there?"

"Is that a problem?"

"Of course not!" Manager Yang's smile quickly returned. "We'll be at your service, and we'll have it ready for you this afternoon."

"Also, get me a truckload of red wine, a truckload of whiskey, and a truckload of baijiu. High quality. Price is not an issue."

"All... all using that kind of truck?"