ItalianBach~Will you be my Girlfriend?

Background info~
You and Bach (Isaac)met 3 years prior and have been featured in each others videos/ content for quite a while now, you've have a crush on Issac for about a year and a half now but you don't think he feels the same. You regularly hang out but he seams a bit off this time round.

You- 24
Bach- 23
Y/n/n - your nickname
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov

I'm meeting up with Issac in about 20 minutes at the local park to discuss video ideas and topics for his and Arthur's podcast.

It's autumn and it's Isaac's favourite time of the year because of the crunchy leaves, crisp mornings and that he gets to light candles more often. As for me it's ok but I hate how it can be cold and kinda warm but it's always made him happy so it made you happy.

Luckily it wasn't an in-between warm and cold day as it was more warm out, like the kind of weather where you can just wear a hoodie and not a hoodie and coat. You decide to wear sage green cargo trousers, white crop top, a cream coloured essentials hoodie and black converse.

It was 10 minutes until you were meeting so you decide to leave now as it's around a 7 minute walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isaac's pov

I'm meant to be meeting y/n in 20 minutes for "video ideas" however I have other plans.

I've had the biggest crush on y/n since we started making content together and even just spending 1 on 1 time together just hanging out I love it all. She the funniest, kindest, prettiest girl on this planet. I never said anything to anyone because I was scared on what they'd say and plus i really didn't want to ruin our friendship because we have been getting really close within the last year. Like if we filmed late and it was dark out we'd let the other stay at each others flat.

I want to ask her today to be my girlfriend. But I'm just going to let the day go in and see what happens. It was 15 minutes until we're meeting but i wanted to get us drinks beforehand. I quickly got dressed into a black top, gray essentials hoodie, black north face coat, black Adidas tracksuit trousers and white air forces.

I went to Costa and got myself a black coffee and y/n a cup of tea as she hates anything coffee related. I walk to the park nervously because I really want this to go well. I see y/n at the park gate waiting for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You pov

You see Isaac approach you with two drinks in his hands. "Hi y/n, I got you a drink" he said carefully handing me the drink, our hand touch and his hands were soft and hot due to holding the drink.

You take a sip and release it's tea and not coffee "you got me tea?" You say confusingly.

"Well yeah, you hate coffee" he states

[(In your head) Wow he actually remembered something about me]

We started walking around the park discussing video ideas because it was coming up to winter and it gets too dark too early to film outside so you had to think off some new kind of videos.

You walk over to a bin to put your cups in it, as you start to walk away from the bin you see a big park of the path just covered in crunchy looking leaves.
"Isaac look at them leaves!" You say excitingly as you know he'll love walking on them. "Oh my god I love crunchy leaves How'd you know?" He quickly says speed walking over to them. "You always say crunchy leaves are one of your favourite parts of autumn" you say with a smile as you watch the grin on his face get bigger.

He starts to walk on them slowly but then starts jumping and kicking them around quietly laughing to him self. You take a few pictures of him without him realising so you can show him them later. "Y/n/n you not joining in?" He says in a convincing voice to get you to jump in the leaves with him.

You stop after about 5 minutes and go back to the path and exit the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isaac's pov

We leave the park and it's around 6pm, so I decided to ask y/n to get food them go back to mine. "Hey since it's just gone
6pm, do you want to get food then head back to mine" I try to say not nervously.
"Yeah where you want to go?" She says smiling. God I can never get enough of that smile, "I don't mind, we could go up the high street and see what we fancy" I say hoping shed agree with me. "Yeah let's go!"

We start walking and after about 5 minutes I realised that y/n had her hands in the her sleeves so you couldn't see her hands.
"Y/n/n your hand ok or what" I ask, "oh they're ok, they were getting red so I think they were just getting cold or something" she says trying not to worry me, "let's have a look" I say gently grabbing her wrist to see her hands. They weren't really red but they were definitely getting cold. "God your hands are warm" she mumbles thinking I didn't hear her. I decide to risk it and interlock our fingers so we're now holding hands. I wasn't the first time we held hand but it felt different this time but in a good way.

We decided to get McDonald's and go back to mine so we could be in actual warmth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov

Holding hands with Isaac was one of the best feelings and especially when it was cold out and his hands and soft and warm. We got our food and Isaac not letting me pay as usual and headed back to his flat.

We arrived with our food and sat in him living room and put on my favourite film Titanic. "How come we're watching this I thought you said it's too long" I ask before eating a chicken nugget,
"well it is but it's been awhile since I've seen it and who wants to sit and watch this on their own for 3 hours?" He says hoping I wouldn't tell him off for saying no one watches this on their own when he knows you have to watch it at least once a month as a minimum. You gave him a side eye but smiled to reassure him you weren't angry and you continued to watch the film.

We're about half way through the film which ment it's about 8:30pm. Some how Bach's arm is now around your shoulder and you slow cuddle into his chest. This is what I wanted in life to be with Isaac, in his arms and in his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isaac's pov

This was the best I love it when we have a cuddle, it's never often but I was just the most comforting thing. This was the moment I've got to ask her.

"Hey um y/n" I say not realising how nervous I sound, "yeah" she says softly looking up at me. "I've been wanting to ask you this for a while now be I didn't want to ruin our friendship but, will you be my girlfriend?" I rush out my mouth while probably looking very nervous.

"I don't know how I just understood what words came out of your mouth but, yes, yes Issac I will" she say with the biggest brightest smile I've ever seen.

We both smile and continue to watch Titanic until we both fell asleep with her in my arms, I honestly couldn't have asked for anything better.
___________________________

Thanks for reading this is my first time writing so I hoped you enjoyed this somehow took me near on 2 hours somehow but oh well, thanks again! :)