WillNe~ McLaren

Background info~ your at a festival and see a guy in a F1 McLaren top just like you, you have a small interaction with him but that's not the last.

You- 27
Will-26

Y/fn- your friends name
Y/f/n bf- your friend names boyfriend
Y/e/c- your eye colour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov

You and your y/f/n are out shopping for an outfit for tomorrows festival in your town. Your towns population is only about 30,000 so not to big so it's nice having something like every year.

"Hey y/n let's go to TKmax they'll most likely to have something for you" y/f/n says in hope, you two had been shopping all day looking for something and you couldn't find a top to go with your outfit, you so far had a pair of white denim shorts and a pair of converse to wear you wanted something that was not extremely eye catching but cool and somewhat noticeable. "Well sure it's my only hope otherwise im going topless!" You joke as you both walk into the shop.

You look around but there's hardly anything as it's late in the day, you stumble across the sportswear so you decide to have a look, you end up finding an F1 Daniel Ricciardo top. You loved F1 and you have been into it within the last few months. "Omg y/f/n look what I found and it's in my size!" You say running over to her "wow cool is it Norris?" She says, Lando Norris is your favourite driver, celebrity crush and the folder in your camera roll is quite a number. "No, but it's Daniel Ricciardo and he's a funny guy so I'm happy" you say, you both leave and head back to your flat and go to bed ready for the festival tomorrow.

It's the next day around 5:30pm and you're having the time of your life, your dancing and singing with y/f/n and her bf. You had been drinking a bit but not as much as y/f/n she was going to be pished if she had another anytime soon. You 3 decided not to have anymore to drink so you can enjoy the rest of the night and remember it. The next act was Cascada and you were so excited, you go to the crowd and by the time it starts you're in the perfect place, you can see perfectly, the people were excited and you could tell it would be fun. The crowd was all singing 'Bad Boy' together and as you look around to admire the moment and to your left and down the row a bit, there's a tall guy with a mullet wearing a McLaren top as well, you show y/f/n and joke about saying that you've got a twin and will twins forever and ever. She finishes with 'Every time we touch' and it was one of the best experiences ever.

You leave the crowd to go get something to eat as it's about 7pm now. As the 3 of you decide what you want to eat a group of lads walk past and one of them goes "ewayyyy" pat's you on the back and continues to walk with his group. You turn to see and it's the F1 guy and he's got a Norris top, "OMG GUYS MY TWIN HAS A LANDO NORRIS TOP ON" You say excitedly jumping hitting them. "I guess you are meant to be" y/f/n bf says. You keep looking over to were you last saw him hoping you'd see him again but it was very unlikely as theres thousands of people here. You get your food and wait a bit until the next act. Y/f/n practically begs you to get more drinks, you finally give in, she's had loads and you don't want her getting really drunk and having a bad hangover tomorrow but it's her choice now.

It's now around 9:30 pm and it's the last main stage act, you've had a few more drinks and head over to the crowd to watch Alice DeeJay, you loved Alice DeeJay and all the remixes. You find a good spot and to your luck right next to you it's McLaren boy and his friends. "Omg it's Norris boy" you say all excited. He turns around saying 'eh' then realised it was you and goes "ewayyyy, its you McLaren girl" he says pointing at you, with his 3 other friends patting his back all excited. "So you're a Ricciardo fan are ya lass" he says sipping his drink, "well I do like him but Norris is my favourite" you explain "Oh well, you know that's I'm mates with him" he mentions easing an eyebrow. "So you're telling me that you're friends with THE LANDO NORRIS?!" You say shocked "well believe it or not I am" he laughs. "I'm will what's your name" he asks, "oh I'm y/n" you say smiling. Before you get the chance to say anything else to act starts and the very loud music starts.