W2S~Airport

Background: You're at the airport with harry and it's your first time going on a plane.

You~26
Harry~25
Status ~dating
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov

Me and Harry are at the airport for a sidemen Sunday, the video is to go to as many countries in 24 hours. This is my first sidemen video, the fans had been non stop asking to get me on a video after me and harry announced that we are dating.

We're almost at Heathrow airport after going to Wales for our first country as we had 5 hours until our flight that's now in 1 hour.

"Ok guys were almost at Heathrow airport so soon enough we'll be in Zagreb Croatia!" Harry tells the audience, the taxi drops us off and we head inside, we sign in and we go to Duty-free and get food and drinks and then go to our gate. "How you feeling" harry asks holding your hand, "um a bit nervous but kinda excited for the most part" you say as yous arrive at the gate.

We find our seats on the plane, I sat at the window, harry was in the middle and the camera man was in the aisle seat. "So how long is the flight?" I ask harry, "um just over 2 hours I think, don't worry we'll be just fine" he says rubbing my thigh, I smile back at him and look out the window as the pilot announces the take off. The plane starts to move down the runway and now I'm scared "um harry you sure we'll be ok?" I ask him a bit frightened "y/n were going to be absolutely fine trust me, nothing is going to go wrong, the turbulence might be a bit scary but everything will be ok, here" harry says reassuringly while gesturing his hand for me to hold, I take his hand and sit nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's pov

We went through turbulence and it wasn't that bad, me and y/n spoke for now were just listening to music. I feel something fall on my shoulder and it's y/n's head, she's the cutest sleeper, I pick up one of the cameras and record a clip for the video of y/n sleeping on my shoulder "right guys We've got like 15 until we land but I think y/n's a bit tired" I tell the camera while laughing and panning the camera to y/n.

She wakes up and the plane lands, we check out of the airport and decide what country we're going to do next, "ok guys we're here in Croatia and we need to complete a challenge and decide where we'll go next, so y/n what is the challenge for our 2nd country?" I ask y/n turning the camera to her. "Ok we have to... Throw a piece of rubbish in the bin from 10 meters away!" She says showing the camera the paper. "Ok that's not bad here you try first" I say, I gave y/n a pepsi bottle and she attempted to throw it in the near by bin, "ok I'll do this first try" she tries throwing it and miss's and almost hits someone "SORRY" She's shouts at the person and running to get the bottle "Jesus Christ woman, guys see what I have to live with, nah I'm joking who wouldn't love her" I tell the audience while zooming in on her finding the bottle and coming back over.
"Ok harry you try" she says passing me the bottle, "ok here I go" throw it and make it in "OH THATS HOW ITS DONE" I shout, "ok y/n see how much we get for that" I say taking the camera off of her, "we get £100!" She says excitedly.

We decided to call a taxi to take us to the train station, we sat in the back of the car, with y/n playing with my fingers as we talk about how we need to go on holiday just us together soon, gosh I love this girl.

-------------------------------------------
Hey thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it, the storys might be shorter but I might be more consistent uploading if they're shorter but I'm not making any promises:)