George Clarke~Bad Dreams & Storms

Background info

You're staying the night at George's house and it's storming outside and you HATE storms.

You- 23
George- 24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov

I slowly wake up as I hear 3 loud crashes of thunder from outside. I shot up looking around and see gorge sleeping peacefully sleeping on the other side of the bed.

I slowly get out of bed trying not to wake him up and go to the kitchen. As I'm walking over to the kitchen I hear another bang from outside. I drop to the floor and cover my ear to muffle out the thunder. My head is spinning and I don't even dare open my eyes to feel the pain of something indescribable that suffocates them. I hear nothing, see nothing and feel nothing apart from a light thud which I can imagine is my body hitting the floor. I slowly feel as if I'm falling asleep.

(In dream)

"Mum where's George?" You say walking into the living room, "oh honey, stop playing you know you can talk to me about it" she says calmly while folding towels, "What are you talking about, he was here like 5 minutes ago?" You say sitting next to her. "Y/n, you need to stop, your just upsetting your self."

She states in a stern tone, "Mum what are you talking about your scaring me" you say in a scared tone, "Y/n, he died 2 years ago, I know it's hard but you have to stop." She says holding your hands in hers, "w-what are you talking a-about" you say with a shakedned tone. "Y/n stop now" she saying leaving the room. "MUM WAIT YOUR WRONG HE'S NOT DEAD HE NEVER DIED STOP LYING" You shout at her "DONT SHOUT AT ME YOUNG LADY, AND HE IS DEAD AND THESE NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT" She sounds slamming the door. No no no no no no no he can't be dead he can't be he can't be dead. You slowly curl into a ball on the ground and start to cry, after a few minutes you feel something start to shake you and you hear your name getting louder and louder.

(Out of dream)

"Y/n, y/n please say something" George says shaking you, "George?" You mumble. He pulls you in to a hug that lasted a few seconds, he moves you hair out of your face, "y/n what h-happened, you weren't in bed and then found you on the floor" he says holding your shoulders to stabilise you from falling. "All I remember is that the storm w-woke me up and I was going to the kitchen and all of the sudden I feel nothing and I hit the floor" you say looking at him.

He pulls you in for another hug, he helps you get up and you walk back to the bed room, you lay down next to him. Another crash if thunder hits as you jump closer to George. "George, I'm scared" you say shuffling closer to him, "y/n it's ok come here" he says opening his arm, you lay your head on his chest and put a leg over his. A few more thunderstrucks happend but George reassures you every time that everythings ok. You both fall asleep in eachothers arms and stay there for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry for not posting I can't really think of ideas, also sorry that it's short a due to the no ideas but thanks for reading I appreciate it and I hope you enjoyed it:)