ArthurTv~ Little Sister

Background info~
Arthur stays round at your house for a couple of days, your parents go out for the day/night and leaves you and Arthur to look after your little sister for the day.

Status~ Dating for 3 years

Arthur~ 22
Y/n~ 21
Olive(your little sister)-5
Y/l/n~ your last name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Arthur were asleep in your room on a Saturday morning of the Easter holidays. You were visiting your family over the holidays because your little sister was out of school for 2 weeks so you, your family and Arthur could spend time together because you hadn't seen them since Christmas.

It's been about a week since you've been back and somehow your sister is still shy of Arthur. She's always been a shy kid but she normally warms up to people after getting to know them but she's met Arthur countless times but yet has only spoke to him once or twice and it was only a short sentence or two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arthur's pov

I wake up in the warmth of y/n arms and our legs tangled together, I see the door slow open and olive out from around the corner. I know she doesn't really like me but I thought I'd give it a try talking to her. I sit up slowly not to scare her and hope she'll mabye talk to me.
"Morning Olive, you ok" I say with my croaky morning voice. "Um yeah is y/n a-awake yet I-I need her" she say nervously. It was only 9am and we were up quite late last night and there were no signs of her waking up anytime soon.
"Not quite yet but I think she'll be up soon, you need anything" I say softly, I can tell she's nervous talking to me because I'm the only person awake in the house as her mum and dad had already left by now.
"Um yeah... but it don't matter" she says sadly. "You sure because I can help you if you need" I said reassuringly to hope I could do something to help.
"Er I need a drink but I'm not allowed to do it on my own" she says a bit more relaxed. "I could help you if you'd like me to" I said and smiling afterwards.
"Yes please if you don't mind" she said smiling.

I slowly remove y/n's arms from around me and got up and walked with olive to the kitchen. "Alright which bottle would you like" I say opening the cupboard. "Erm the... Blue one please" she says pointing at the blue My Little Pony water bottle. I fill it with water and pass it to her, "Thanks Arthur" she says with a smile, "you welcome, you need anything else?" I asked.
"Can I watch Sofia the first?"she asked actually wanting to talk somewhat talk to me. "Yeah of course, let's go" I say walking into the living room with her and putting it on the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov

I wake up and Arthur's no here. He's probably downstairs I thought, I got up grabbed my phone and it's about 10:30am, I headed down stairs and was going to go to the living room but stop just outside of it, I peered to my head around the door frame to see olive telling Arthur about her favourite bunny teddy.
It was honestly the cutest thing ever because the day before Olive wouldn't even have a full conversation with him never night yapping on about her toys to him. I took a picture of Olive passing her barbie for Arthur to have a closer look at her. I start to post it on Instagram when I hear them having the cutest little conversation.

"Who have you got there" Arthur asks addressing the bunny rabbit teddy in her hands, "oh this is my bunny, she's my most favourite ever, here look she's pink and everything!" olive says passing the the bunny gently over to him. "Oh well she's lovely, what's her name" Arthur says being very gentle with it. "Oh her name is Bella, Bella the bunny" she says with a smile, "well it's very nice to meet you Bella the bunny" he says cradling the bunny.

I walked in and olive runs over to me and gives me a big hug. I pick her up so she's on my hip as I walk over to the sofa.
"You having fun Olive?" I say in an existing voice as I can tell she's happy to talk to Arthur now, "yeah me and Arthur are friends now" she says giggling. "Well that's a relief isn't it" I say letting olive wiggle out my arms, then I Arthur a quick kiss, "Eww you guys just kissed that's gross" Olive says fake gagging at us, "trust me you'll be doing the exact same when you have a boyfriend in however many years it'll be" I say cuddling in to Arthur as he puts his arm around me."I will never ever never! Kiss a boy ever it's disgusting" olive states in a demanding tone, we laugh and laugh for the rest of the day which honestly felt like 5, more minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey it's shorter than the last one but I'm happy with it, I hope you are too, please leave feedback if you have any!! :)