Chapter 4

The sun rose with Haniyyah getting her siblings ready for school as she has already prepared their breakfast. "Ammar, wake up and get ready for school." She called out her 13 years old brother. Who hate being woken up from his beauty sleep as he calls it. Waking up for school each morning is a big hassle.

"10 minutes more Hanani, please" he pleaded as he pulled up the blanket over his head and snuggled deeper into his pillow.

"You have been saying that for the past 10 minutes, Janaan has gotten ready already and is waiting for us to have breakfast, you'll get late . Get up before I pour chilled water over you." She half yelled while going out to go and get chilled water.

"No please. I'll get ready right away" He said, flinging up the blanket and getting on his feet. He hates being poured chilled water.

"Get ready right away, we're waiting for you", she walked out of his room and met Janaan at the living room studying a bit while she waits for him.

She serve their breakfast for them and Ammar came after a while, fully dressed up. She gave him a once over and averted her gaze, pretending to be annoyed with him. He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheeks, "Good morning Hanani, are you angry with me?"

"No I'm not, come and have breakfast right away, we have to be on our way now." She said as she struggled to get out of his hold.

"Not until you smile, I promise to be waking up the very first time you wake me up, pinky promise.?" He said in his cute voice.

Ammar is a bright and curious young boy with a contagious enthusiasm for life. His innocent and playful nature makes him a joy to be around, and his wide smile can light up a room. With a mischievous twinkle in his eye, Ammar loves to explore and investigate his surroundings, always eager to learn and discover new things. Despite his young age, he has a remarkable ability to sense when someone is upset or distressed, and he will instinctively try to comfort them with a hug or a reassuring word.

The corner of her mouth curved into a smile and he sat down, they chatted excitedly over breakfast as they kept talking about school stuffs. She dropped them at the bus stop and went to her workplace, her mind already focused on the tasks ahead.

She kept collecting orders from table to table and served them, making sure each customer was satisfied.

During the early hours of Noon, Mubarak, Salim, AbdulMajeed and Madina walked into the cozy restaurant. They were all over her to visit this new place they loved and finally, she's here.

Mubarak was in his company coming out of a a very important business meeting when they came and took him away. They weren't hungry, but they promised Madina that whenever she's hungry and want to have a full blown meal, they will take her, and today, she called them and told them she was bored, so all of them took time and voila, there they are.

They donned their finest attire, clad in bespoke suits that exuded elegance and sophistication. Mubarak wore a tailored Tom Ford navy suit. Salim opted for a sleek Ermenegildo Zegna ensemble, its precision-cut lines accentuating his athletic build. Meanwhile, AbdulMajeed chose a rich, charcoal-gray Brioni suit, its luxurious fabric draping effortlessly across his broad shoulders. As they stood together, their sartorial splendor was a testament to their refined taste and deep pockets. They had people turning their head towards them and giving them second looks, but they cared less as they enjoyed the moment.

"There are customers at table 10, please attend to them." Her co-worker said as she came back carrying a bunch of used plates from a table.

"Okay." Haniyyah said as she took her Notepad and walked towards their table. She was met with a familiar face with the three men from the other day.Madina's eyes widened as Haniyyah's eyes locked with hers.  A warm smile spreading across her face. Before Haniyyah could process anything, Madina stood up and enveloped her in a tights hug. "Haniyyah, it's so good to see you"