synopsis

"Some secrets are meant to stay buried, but some—like love—refuse to die."

Lyllea Finley never imagined that moving into a new home would thrust her into a world of danger, desire, and deadly secrets. But when she meets Nathan Parker, the brooding boy with haunted eyes and a connection to her past, everything changes. Nathan is more than just a neighbor—he's the keeper of secrets buried beneath the cherry tree in her backyard, secrets that could destroy them both.

"Stay away from me, Lyllea. You don’t know what I’m capable of."

Nathan’s warning is clear, but Lyllea can’t resist the pull of his dark, magnetic charm. As she’s drawn deeper into Nathan’s world, she finds herself caught between him and his older brother Adrian Parker—a man with a devilish smile and a past as dangerous as his allure. Adrian’s playful teasing masks a darkness that mirrors Nathan’s, but there’s something about him that Lyllea can’t ignore.

And then there’s Sean Reed, the popular bad boy who’s always been cruel to Lyllea. But as secrets unravel, Sean’s cold exterior cracks, revealing feelings he’s kept hidden for far too long. Torn between three men, Lyllea must navigate a treacherous path where love and danger intertwine.

"You can’t trust anyone, Lyllea—not even me."

With every step closer to the truth, Lyllea unearths more than just family secrets. She discovers the terrifying reality of who Nathan and Adrian truly are, and the deadly stakes they’re playing for. But with her heart caught between forbidden love and loyalty, Lyllea must decide if the risk is worth the reward—or if some truths are better left buried beneath the cherry tree.

"You can’t escape your past, Lyllea. But you can fight for your future—if you’re brave enough."

In Lies Beneath the Cherry Tree, love is dangerous, trust is deadly, and the only thing more terrifying than the truth is what happens when it’s finally revealed.

Hi readers, I hope this book finds you well ♡

Here are some pictures of how I view my characters... you can picture then however you want ;)

 you can picture then however you want ;)

            Nathan Parker

             Lyllea Finley

             Sean Reed

I also created a pinterest board for inspo. The link is in my bio. Do check it out if you're interested <3

Hope you enjoy the book and I'm a sucker for comments so please feel free to share your thoughts.

♡♡♡♡