XVIII

Author's Note: I've come to realize I don't know what the hell Valentine looks like so I'm gonna draw you a picture (not literally because I'd have a stroke). Valentine has black natural hair. She has ram horns, a ram resembling something to do with how she died. Velvette styles her differently for her everyday depending on her mood. Valentine's irises are dark blue with light yellow sclera. Her skin's similar to Velvette's, ceder-brown, but lighter. She has a pure white mark on her back from something that happened while she was up in Heaven. I can't really think of anything else she needs to be described so js comment questions about her looks if u wanna know ig?? Her background should be out soon (lying to myself fr)

Valentine's POV

"Why does it look like that though.." I whine

"It's fucking water. The hell is else is it supposed to look like?" Alastor snarls at me. Fucking dog.

"Yeah, but it's clear. There's no smoke coming from it and-"

"This ain't the V Tower. Adjust or leave" He yells

"I'll leave" I reply, getting off the chair near the before Alastor grabs my arm.

"You know what I meant, smartass" Alastor growls.

"If ya don't like me, why'd ya kidnap me, 'smartass'?" I ask, trying to get a rise out of him.

"Because you're Vox's favorite cum dumpster by far and since he likes his little slut, I'm keeping her away from him."

"Oh no, whatever shall I do without Vox.." I roll my eyes. I'm not dependent on Vox. Sure, he took me in and shit, but I think I can survive without him.

"You're a smartass, aren't you?" Alastor scoffed

"Actually, I'm a ram" I scoffed, causing it's ear to twitch in annoyance

Before he can say anything else, Charlie approaches me

"Hiiii!! Welcome to our hotel! It's sooo great to finally have someone who wants to be redeemed! Alastor-" I cut her off.

"That thing kidnapped me so.." I gesture at Alastor.

"He what now" Charlie's smile faltered.

"She works for Valentino" Alastor convinced Charlie, which I don't. I work WITH him. Huge difference

"Oh well.. Maybe it's a good thing you're here" Charlie laughs nervously with a half-smile on her face.

"Well, I wanna get to know you!" She adds.

"And?" I ask, not exactly sure what she wants from me.

"Well, what's your background? Your back story. Your past. Your time alive" I stare at her blankly, horrified at what she just told me.

Vox's POV

"Val, let Angel take the day off" I demand, to which Valentino raised an eyebrow.

"And why would I do that? And what's that gotta do with Vee?" Valentino scoffs.

"So I can turn into electricity and teleport into and out of his phone and into the hotel so I can get my girlfriend back, dumbass!!" I yell

"She's your girlfriend?" Velvette asks.

"It's complicated." I groan.

"So you've talked about it with her?" Velvette squeels.

"No.."

"If she does end up being your girlfriend, you know, if she isn't dead or someone else's by the time we get to her, you're not going to break her heart or I will make sure every screen you own is broken." She threatens me. She doesn't seem like much, but she's still scary.

Valentine's POV

"And I let Angel go and ended up getting stabbed in the chest and my halo ripped off and left to die at the studio" I finish off. I only told them how I ended up in Hell. Ain't any of their business what happened up in Heaven or when I was alive.

"That's.. Woah" Charlie mumbles, to which Alastor just scoffs.

"Of course they took you in. Let me tell you something, my dear. What do you do in that tower?" Alastor asked me

"Well, it depends. I'm a cameraman for Valentino's films, I help Velvette out with models, and I help Vox with anything he needs really" I shrug. I don't really do much if I'm being honest.

"Does that also include killing angels for Extermination Day, competing in Hell's Annual Slut Showcase? Having sexual intercourse with Vox?" Alastor asks

"Well.. I killed angels because the Vees protected me and Valentino said he'd pay me for the Slut Showcase, WHICH HE STILL HASN'T" Damnit Valentino.

"And the other thing?"

"Oh, that was just for funsies"

"How would you like to get back into Heaven?"

"I wouldn't"

"Fame?"

"Nah"

"Drugs?"

"Nah"

"Alcohol?"

"Yeah. Wait.. Nah, no"

"Money?!"

"How much are we talking"

"Uh, a lot?"

"Nah"

"Power?"

"Power?" I asked, intruiged now.

"Power" He grinned

"What's the catch, Radio Freak"

"A simple deal. What a deal betwe-"

"Nah"

"What?"

"I'm not that stupid, jackass"

"A favor?"

"A favor's a type of deal"

"Well, you seem pretty experienced with knowing who to make deals with"

"Well no, I just don't see why I should make a deal with-"

"Somones you know someone close to you hates"

"Yeah.."

"But are you really as close as you think?"

"Well, yeah. Vox has been there for me this entire time and-"

"Let me stop you right there, my dear" Alastor interrupts me.

"Let's see here, Vox is a manipulative piece of dogshit television" Alastor begins. Great way to start...

Alastor's POV (woo, new pov)

"Do you think you're special and be honest."

"Well, yeah I mean-" I interrupt her.

"Well, you're not. I'm sure that whore's dick has been in more places than one."

"Well, I'd think so. He's dating Val-" I interrupt her again, trying to drive her to insanity. I shake my hand a bit and dark blue energy glues to her and sinks into her skin without her knowing. It's painless and you can never feel it. This should help her gain power.

"Sure he is, but Valentino's a pimp and he sleeps with different people. Now then, have you sold your soul yet?" I ask.

"Well, no. I don't just-" I cut her off again.

"Great, now let's use Valentino and Angel for an example. Valentino Valentino prepped Angel, loving him unconditionally and making him feel cared for like no other. Valentino was the only one he had and he trusted him with his life. Trusted.. That's thing down here. You can't trust anyone. Angel made that mistake. He signed his soul off to Valentino and now he's used, abused, and raped." I grin at her

"I can almost guarantee you I'm not gonna be sex trafficked by-" I cut her off.

"That's what you want to think. You don't know who Vox really is. You just know his soft side." My grin widens and I can see the doubt in her eyes.

I'm almost there.

Soon.

Revenge.