XXI

Authors Note: Huge shoutout to safiyyah_demonic and Drugged_spider for all their support. They're always early for every part and have supported this story from the beginning. They comment on every part of this story and I love reading comments so this makes me happy. Love y'all to Hell and back ❤

666 News Crew

"Down on the streets of Hell, demons are getting rowdy and no I do NOT mean the kinky way. Charlie Morningstar's hotel was set on fire from an unknown cause, but luckily, the fire only spread to one side of the hotel and the hotel was quickly repaired by Lucifer Morningstar!" Katie ranted.

"Onlookers claim to have seen the cause of the fire. Some say it was natural while others say it was intentional. One thing's for sure, there was a fire." Tim stated, gaining a printer to the head by Katie Killjoy for pointing out the obvious.

Hazbin Hotel's POV

"How did this even happen.." Charlie mumbled, staring at the hole through the wall that always seems to be destroyed.

Suddenly, Valentine walked through the door with a new attire, Alastor walking in after her. Valentine was wearing a short, black off-shoulder sweater dress with fishnets underneath and black knee-high boots. She had dark blue streaks in her hair and a larger dark blue streak across one side of her bangs.

The Vees POV

"Goddamnit." Velvette groaned, hating having to take a literal limo because it's not "dramatic enough"

"Be grateful you aren't walking" Vox rolled his eyes.

"Be grateful you can walk" Velvette snarled, throwing a fly swatter at him

"Thanks for giving me that permission" Vox rolled his eyes, the fly swatter bouncing off his screen and hitting a poster. The poster caught Valentino's attention.

"Hey, isn't that Valentine?" He asked, pointing at the poster.

Vox stops and snaps his head 180 degrees to have his face turn to the poster before his body rotates with it, causing Velvette's eyes to nearly pop out of her head in a mix of disgust and disturbance.

"Valentine?" Velvette hopped off of Valentino and examined the poster.

The poster had the Hazbin Hotel with strings attached to Alastor and Valentine's fingers.

"Why's Valentine in the poster and why is she next to that prissy deer virg-" Before Vox could finish, Valentino pointed at the TV displays that were playing the 666 News. The camera was in a view so you could only see Katie and Alastor. Of course, no Tom..

"We're joined by the Radio Demon and his assist-"

"Accomplice. She knows what she's getting herself into. She's not a mindless zombie like the rest of you-" Alastor was about to finish before he had a pen to the head.

Alastor picked up the pen in confusion and saw Katie threw it. The camera was tilted to the side after Alastor started to try and brutally harm Katie Killjoy, only to reveal a smirking Valentine in the corner before static took over the displays and they all shut off.

Vox was glitching out, Velvette was horrified that she was right, and Valentine was confused on why Vox was pissed off and why Velvette looked like that.

"What?" Valentino shrugged, not knowing what they saw since it was only a glimpse anyway.

"I was right.." Velvette mumbled with a quivery breath before Vox slowly turned his head towards her.

"What do you mean you were right.." Vox slowly approached her.

"Wasn't it obvious? A new demon rises up higher and happens to be in the same hotel Valentine's in? Vox, I'm sorry, but we lost her. If she's beside Alastor, someone you've hated for years, there's no hope in getting her back. You know how Alastor is. He always gets what he wants no matter the cost." Velvette looked to the side. Vox was beyond pissed.

"You look a bit- And there go the lights." Valentino groaned, to which Velvette threw her phone since the internet was out again.

"GODDAMNIT YOU ANGEL-FUCKING CUNT!!" Velvette yelled at Vox.

Hotel's POV

"Valllll" Angel kicked Valentine's door open.

Valentine turned her chair to face him.

"Uh huh?" She called, standing up to face him although she was shorter than him.

"Internet and lights are out again" Cherri whined from behind Angel.

"What? But I just-" Valentine cut herself off as she ran to her window and open her curtains, only to find out it was true, the lights were out again. She checked her phone and her phone had a notification that said "Network Offline: Please check your connection"

"Fuck" She said before turning to the two sinners and smiling.

"Don't worry, it'll all be sorted out soon. Soon I'll be the only one in charge of electricity and technology." Valentine grinned as she kicked the two sinners out of her room. Her room was y3k themed to match her "new"personality. Valentine's completely changed, but not for the better. If anything, Valentine changed for the worse.