XX

Author's Note: I'M SORRY YALL, I'M LITERALLY DYING OUT HERE. MY LIFE FINALLY GOT INTERESTING AND MY BSF IS HELPING MY IMAGINATION BECOME MY REALITY!! I'M ALSO WORKING ON A SEPERATE STORY ABOUT MY LIFE AND I'M DEBATING IF I SHOULD POST IT OR NOT, BUT FOR NOW IT'S IN PROGRESS CUZ MY DELUSIONAL ASS CAN'T GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE'S HURT ME CUZ I'M ATTRACTED TO RED FLAGS AND I'M AWARE OF IT. 😍😍

Alastor's POV

"You've been getting quite powerful, no?" I smile widely at Valentine.

"I guess so. My staff looks nice. Thanks for that by the way" She smiles at me as she examines her crafted staff.

I didn't craft it, I got someone else to. An old friend. It's a silver staff with a dark blueberry blue crystal with ram horns holding the crystal in place.

I'm her creator. I'm who she turns to now. Vox is nothing but our enemy now. Sure, that pathetic excuse of a demon helped her up from the ground, but I rose her up higher. It's almost like Vox never existed to her. It's working out quite well for both of us. She gets power and I get her trust. All she knows is I'm the one who crafted her the staff. She doesn't know I'm the one who gave her abilities to begin with. Not that she needs to know anyway. What's important is the fact I'm actually helping her climb up the ladder of Hell Hierarchy until she reached the top and once she does, we'll be able to do so much with all 7 rings of Hell in the palm of our hands.

Not that it matters, but I've noticed Valentine's new-found hatred for Vox. Not that I'm complaining of course. Vox loves Valentine, I think. But if anything, the hatred is making her stronger, giving her a reason to want to become higher. I've already done most of the paperwork for her to become an overlord. All she needs is to learn to possess her power, not let it possess her. We're not exactly sure what she could be the overlord of yet, but that can still be discussed. I'm leaning towards the overlord of Internet since she is more of a tech demon than radio. Not only that, but it could give her power over Vox since electronics need Internet and WiFi to function.

Vox's POV

Someone tell me how the fuck Velvette got us free rooms in the HAS-BEEN Hotel. I'm still pissed about that. Fucking Papermint. Can't do much since he does our taxes and our paperwork. Power outage is still going on, but there's a new demon rising in power. I'm not sure who it is since you know, THERE'S NO FUCKING INTERNET, but I've heard a few things. Ram horns, black hair, but no one's seen their face. People say he's working with Alastor. Fucking radio piece of shit. If he even touches Valentine, I'll have his head on the wall. What if he and that new demon hurt her..

Alastor's POV

"Aim at the dummy," I instruct Valentine as she aims her staff at the dummy and a powerful blast of pure electricity hits the dummy. The aftershock hit us both, causing both of our hair to stand out because of the static. It shocked me honestly.

She's learning rather quickly and the power isn't possessing her anymore. She's possessing it. She's starting to become famous, but no one's seen her face but me. People know she's working with me, but people think it's a he. Despite Valentine's long hair, people don't seem to get that this new demon is a woman. I mean, down in Hell you can't tell who a woman or man is anymore without having to see their genitals and I rather not ask that question to anyone. Not that I'm complaining about people knowing about Valentine. The less people know about your identity, the more fun it is. Last week, she caused an entire massacre across Butcher's Town. No one really gave a shit since no one even knows the town exists, but you know, it still got attention.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this, Al!" Valentine smiles, her hair still pointing in all different directions from what seems like the 29th time she's hit the dummy to the point it's just black ash.

I was about to respond before I felt arms wrap around my waist. I look down to see a happy Valentine hugging me with static running through her hair and her head against my chest.

What the hell is she doing.

Velvette's POV

It's Valentine. I know it's her. Suddenly she gets kidnapped and there's a new demon's uprise? Well... It might not actually be her. She's not an overlord and she doesn't have power. Huh, I think I might actually be stupid. I'm kind of losing my mind because not only is there NO FUCKING WIFI BUT THE VEES ARE BECOMING POOR. WE HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING SHIT SO WE'RE LOSING PEOPLE FAST AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE VOX CAN'T HANDLE NOT GETTING HEAD FOR 2 FUCKING WEEKS

Vox's POV

yes I can.

Hotel's POV

"THERE'S NO FUCKING INTERNET" Cherri screams, throwing her phone at the already very much destroyed wall.

"Calm down, baby. It'll only be a few more minutes" Angel sat up, CALMLY putting his phone to his right on the armrest.

And then it happened.

The Vees's POV

It's back..

"What the hell..." Vox murmers as he sees the power in the hotel turn on. He looks out the window to see power rapidly spreading across Cannibal Town. He opened his phone to check his security cameras across the city and noticed the power was back on.

"I HAVE INTERNET!!" Velvette screamed. It was clear she was happy.

"But... I didn't do anything.." Vox stared at his phone in shock.

"Uh, Voxxy... Vel..." Valentino pointed at the hotel room's TV which had the 666 News automatically on.

"It seems there is a new overlord on the loose in the hands of Hell's very own Radio Demon! Mr. Radio Demon, tell me, what's it like having our own new unpredictable, unknown overlord in the palm of your hands? I bet he'll have a bunch of simps after him too, huh? I heard he's a hot piece of ass according to onlookers who've seem some of the new overlords face. Nonetheless, all overlord calm down, end up failing, or end up being humbled and defeated." Katie Killjoy rants on at the station.

"She's not going anywhere. Our new overlord came from a hurt place, but I rose her higher. Wayward sinners, I suggest you look out for Hell's next worst fallen angel after Lucifer himself" Alastor grins before static takes over the TV and shuts it off.

"Fallen angel.." Vox mumbled before Velvette realized, but she didn't say anything.

"Not just wayward sinners, the Vees are going to need to up their game and be prepared. If this new overlord is in the hands of Alastor, working with him. Who knows what we're getting into? Especially since Vox is still malfunctioning at the loss of Valentine and we don't even know who or what this new overlord is capable of!!" Velvette rants before Valentino covers her mouth.

"Forget that. Didn't you hear what she said? She's hot piece of ass and could be porn-star ready!!" Valentino gleamed before Vox and Velvette gave him a look of "seriously?"

"You're gonna be the first to die." Velvette rolls her eyes as she removes Valentino's dirty ass hand from her mouth.

"Don't ever cover my hand unless you want me to shove your own hand up your ass and I do NOT mean it in a kinky way" Velvette glared at Valentino, who just smirked at her and ruffled her hair cautiously.

"You wouldn't ever-" Before Valentino could finish, Velvette grabbed a fly swatter and smacked him in the face.

"Go away, fly" Velvette smirked as she watched Valentino rub his face where he had been slapped with the fly swatter.

"You're a bitch." Valentino mumbled, not doing anything else in fear of her.

"And don't you forget it, peasant." Velvette grinned, tossing the fly swatter over her shoulder as she walked away from the conversation, only for the fly swatter to hit Valentino on the head. He threw it at her, but it missed her. She noticed and laughed at his misfortune.