12~Rainy Kiss

12

Rainy Kiss

Target- 40 votes on this chapter❤
I will be updating chapter 13 today or tomorrow on scrollstack. Stay tuned.

Thank you so much for completely the target and following me. Love you all

I held his shoulders for support, he was putting his weight over me, I had closed my eyes at his touch

My lips craved his, he was finally kissing me. He sucked my lower lip and I parted them for him, his hold over my waist tightened when I tried to move my lips along his. He was digging his fingers over my bare waist from the saree.

"Annn" I moaned in between when he bit my lower lips, followed by licking it after his assault over them, I felt tears cover my eyes.

The drizzle was still dropping over us, making this moment even more sensual. Both of us were wet, yet the warmth from our touch melted my heart. He entered his tongue inside my mouth.

I took a step back due to surprise, what is he doing?

"Aah" I moaned when he pulled my hair down. I clutched his back for support. He was so harsh with his hold over me that I was getting unsteady.

"Aadhya" he breathed when he separated his lips from mine, I was gasping for air but my eyes held a tint of love for him.

"A-aarav" I moaned his name without realizing that it came out weird and before I knew it he attacked my neck with urgency.

"Aannnn w-waiit" I tried to say, I felt his lips over my neck, droplets of moisture ran through my hair to my neck and to where he was kissing me.

I tightened my legs together and he sucked my skin, devouring me there. With so much intimidation that it was making me weird in my stomach. I saw his muscular shoulders, where the water settles before gushing down to his chest.