Very imp!!

I am seeing many of y'all are worried over the cheating troupe.
There is NO CHEATING.

There is a woman but the male lead haven't cheated and will not. He does not love her, the other woman.

I wanted to keep this a secret but I can't lose loyal readers over something that does not exist in the series.

So rest assured and read the story, trust me on this, I won't disappoint y'all.

This is a misunderstanding that Aadhya will experience and I wanted to make readers feel the hurt and make it believable so that was why the build up of story is like that.

Aaravendra has anger issues but he is a one woman man so you can trust him.

More will be revealed in the story later about the woman.

Also thank you to everyone who is showing love on the story, it wasn't planned but then I just got this idea so i wrote it.

But this being unplanned won't ever reflect in my work, I will make sure you all love it and I will put my full efforts.

I hope this story works out🤞
Everyone or anyone who likes this story, I would love if you can share or promote it because my Instagram does not like me :(

AadhyaLakshmi is a princess who will learn how to face things head on in this story and she will learn the true essence of love and being strong.

Aaravendra is a king, cruel and he had never loved anyone, the story will focus on his bond with Aadhya, how he thought nothing will happen or change after their wedding but he will discover things that he has never felt before.

This story is about every girl who is afraid of commiting to a man, I will try to cover evey emotion.

With a positive note, start the story 🤍
I hope you all like my writing. Manifesting this to cross 50k or maybe more before completion. :)

Also follow me on scrollstack if you haven't yet, faster updates there.

Thank you
Moon🌙