Unexpected meeting

At Ishika's mansion

Ishika's pov

"Let's go Ritu or else you will be late." I replied.

" Di don't worry today my boss is going to pick me. He is so cool just opposite of you. He is far better boss than you." She said

"Woa nice so how he is." I replied fully irritated. What can I even say. That her so called boss whom she met yesterday is better than me. Wait a second is he Ashwin Khurana CEO of A.K. As I remember he was her boss right. She just met him a day ago and she is comparing him with me. Bastard not my sister his boss he is a bastard. But wait a second why is picking you

I got out of my thoughts when my sister shook my arm. " Ya" I said fully angry.

" Why is he picking you up? No way he is not going to pick you. That your so called boss is not going to enter in my house "

Authors
"Hey Ishika is this your house" Your author. " Ya I mean my mansion, happy" Ishika said. " No not at all" your author. " Ok my palace, is this okay Miss author" Ishika said.
" Correct my atom bomb. Now let's focus on the story" Your author. " Ya please". Ishika

Back to the story

"Why di what's the problem. And also he lives near us so he said he has no problem." She said complaing and making a pout

" No not at all. You're coming with me. And that's final" I raised my voice.

" Ok then I am not going to the office" Oh gosh my stubborn sis. But I know how to handle

" Better " I said. " Guards don't let her go out the mansion without my permission." I said instructing my guards.

"What! Di do you know what you're doing. This internship is important for my internal marks." She said with moist eyes. She is a crybaby.

"I know that but you must know that you're not going with your boss " I said while tying my face mask.

"What's the problem in her going with me" someone said from my back.

I turned and was stunned to see that he was Ashwin Khurana. I don't know but my heart started beating faster.

" So you're my little sister's boss" I said in a cold tone

"Ya , by the way I am Ashwin Khurana your sisters boss." He extended his hand.

I ignored it and said" Idc who you're, but who gave you the permission to come inside." I said. " Di I had already told the guards about him yesterday so they didn't stop him" my sister said.
"Wow my sister is already on your side but remember one thing this is my mansion and she is my sister, so I will only decide with whom she is going where. Did you get that." I said in threatening voice.

"Woa woa, you're just opposite of your little sister. She is kind but your first impression was quite offensive. But never mind. Ik she is your younger sister but she also have the right to choose with whom she can go where. And don't worry she is just like my small sister." He said in calm tone. How can be someone so calm when the other person is talking in a rude way.

" Ya di, please let me go and also his office is just opposite to your office." I don't know when she came and stand near him.

" Oh ohk" I said . " And you remember one thing if anything happens to her I will destroy your whole generations. Remember my words." I came near him showing my index finger with my fiery eyes.

" Hey you miss angry bird. Why are you threatening me." He said in scared tone.

Till then Ritu came and hugged me. I hug her back she turned back and was going he also left.

Ashwin's pov

Today I need to pick miss Ritika from her house so I left home earlier but after having my breakfast.

When I reached there it was so beautiful mansion. I went inside. Guards didn't stop me. I think ritika has already told them about me. Nice

When I went inside I saw Ritika on a corner and a girl facing her back towards me. She was continuously shouting on Ritika. I think she is her elder sister.

Wait what problem she have with me even though we never met.

" What's the problem in her going with me" I said.

She turned towards me and was I was just stunned to see the figure in front of me. Although she was wearing a mask on her face but her eyes were so sharp. Perfect body curves , perfect height a girl should have.

" So you're my little sister's boss" she said in a cold tone

"Ya , by the way I am Ashwin Khurana your sisters boss." I extended my hand.

She ignored it and I took my hand back. She said" Idc who you're, but who gave you the permission to come inside." She said almost shouting. " Di I had already told the guards about him yesterday so they didn't stop him"  ritika said as expected.

"Wow my sister is already on your side but remember one thing this is my mansion and she is my sister, so I will only decide with whom she is going where. Did you get that." She said in threatening voice. What problem she have with me. I am not that bad.

"Woa woa, you're just opposite of your little sister. She is kind but your first impression was quite offensive. But never mind. Ik she is your younger sister but she also have the right to choose with whom she can go where. And don't worry she is just like my small sister." I said in calm tone. How can she even control her life.

" Ya di, please let me go and also his office is just opposite to your office." I don't know when she came and stand near me.

" Oh ohk" I said . " And you remember one thing if anything happens to her I will destroy your whole generations. Remember my words." She came near me showing her index finger with her fiery eyes.

" Hey you miss angry bird. Why are you threatening me." I said in scared tone putting her finger down. I don't know why but touching her send a current shock in my body. New feeling found. Leave it.

Ritika hugged her and she gave me a dangerous look. I turned back but I can feel her eyes on me.

                          ~~~~~~~~~

I dropped Ritika at her home. She requested me to come inside but I don't want to face that angry bird so I left saying I am tired.

Reyaansh said that he will bring his own car so he was not with me in the car.

I straight went to home and saw my family sitting on the couch waiting for me. I told them to give me 5 minutes so as to freshen up.

I came back and we ate our dinner.

I don't know but I went to my balcony and started thinking of angry bird. Her eyes, her body, her voice everything was amazing. By the way why the hell she hates me.

I did nothing. She might be overprotective for her sister. I was just lost in my thought when I saw the it was 1 a.m. already. Woa I must sleep now.

Good night. Let's see if I can see the face of my angry bird.

Authors
"Ough ough Ashwin , what's that my angry bird. You are being so naughty."your sweet author. " No it's not like that" Ashwin. " Ya ya I know everything " your author. " Hey I wanna sleep good night " Ashwin.
" For sure by bye" your author

================================

Hey cuties , I hope you like today's chapter. I tried to write much so.

Please do vote, because your every vote matters.

By the way do you like their unexpected meeting.

Do let me know in the comments. Till then bye bye 😘