Ritika's Punishment

At Ishika's mansion

Ishika's pov

"Ritika, Ritika." I shouted as I brought a surprise for her. But where is she?

"Dad, where is Ritu." I said to dad while he was reading a book.

"She was with you, right" he said standing up from the couch.

"What! Dad she is not in the office. I thought she came back." I said. Ashwin Khurana if anything happens to her I would finish your whole generations.

"Dad , I will come back after finding her." I said moving towards my car. It's already 9:00 pm and she is not here. I started driving faster n faster.

I came to her office and started going towards his cabin. I grabbed his collar and said," Where is my sister?"

"Sorry miss but she left half an hour ago." He said taking my hand down from his collar

"Hey you bastard, you have taken the responsibility to pick and drop my sister at home safely." I said. On that day when I was not agreeing him to pick and drop my sister, but he said no she is my sister also. Where the hell is my sister now.

If I didn't got my sister I would kill him without a second thought.

I took his hand and made him sit in my car. If it's raining and she is not there means she is in an empty road to enjoy the rain.

Why the hell he is talking to me. Don't he know I am not interested in him.

There she is. Finally. Oh gosh, my enemies can hurt her or blackmail me by using her. Being a mafia is a difficult task. I sigh a relief.

She was enjoying the rain, that's not the problem. The problem is what if someone tries to kidnap her. Let's test my training.

I went and held her hands. Now she will pick her right leg to kick me on the left side.

As expected. She did the same. Why is she refusing me. I picked her up in a bridal style and told that bastard to open the door. I made her sit there and gave my coat.

Now she will sneeze the whole ride. I dropped that bastard at the office as he asked to. I went home and we both were standing in the middle of my hall.

"You left the office an hour ago, right" I shouted. Listening my voice Dad came. It's 9:30 now.

"Reply me. Why the hell you were in an empty road. What if something happens to you? You know my enemies can use you to black mail me. Why you never listen to me" I shouted on her making tears come in her eyes. Today it's her fault. Her tears can't save her today.

"REPLY ME don't you hear it" I shouted again making her tremble.

"I-I was s-so sad to-today and i-it was raining s-so I went to an e-empty p-place to ca-calm my-myself " she said while sobbing. Why was she sad. I am sure that bastard must told her something.

"Can't you care to inform me. Why would you do that. And you even left your watch in the office. What if you were kidnapped. I can't loose you also." I shouted on her. Till then Dad came and calm me down. He gave me a glass of water and made us sit.

"Now from your shouting , I understood that Ritu left her watch in the office and was neither in the office nor at home. You went to find her and found her in an empty road. By seeing Ritu's condition I can definitely say that she is drenched in rain. So now both go to your room and come after changing your clothes as I can see both of you are drenched in rain. After 15 minutes there is a family meeting." Dad said calming the situation. How calmly he handled the situation.

Our family meeting took place and the result was Ritika was given punishment to not going out of the house for two days not even the office.

"By the way Ishi why were you calling her when you came back home." Dad ask while we were eating dinner.

"Nothing serious dad, I bought a car for her so that she can go to the office alone but now I will not give her. I can't take the risk now. If she gets her own car she will go anywhere without informing me." I said being very angry with Ritu. Why not? She must told me.

I went to my room and stood in the balcony.

"I lost you mom but I can't loose her. I will die if anything happens to her. I am fully broken from inside. This act of being strong is making me away from my family but if I have to leave my family for their protection I will do that also as I promised you that I will protect my family." I said looking towards the most shining star considering it my mom.

I heard a tune from my back.

Foolon ka taaron ka,
Sabka kehna hai
Ek hazaaron mein
Meri behna hai
Saari umar hane sang rehna hai

Foolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai.

My sister always sing a song for me whenever I am angry with her. I know I am still angry and I will not make her punishment less or remove it.

She hugged me and I hugged her back and she said me to give her the car I brought. I said after two days I will surely gift her. And then she went to her room.

"Thank you Mom , Thank you." I said with a tear in my eyes.

I went to sit on the bed and thought to call her bastard boss.

"Hello" I spoke.

"Ya , It's Ashwin Khurana this side." He said from the other side. Is he obsessed with his name, like why. What's the need to introduce yourself every time.

"Ya it's Ishika Kapoor, sister of Ritika Kapoor. I want to inform you that Ritika is not going to come to the office for two days as she is not well. I think you know the reason." I said in a formal tone.

"Ok no problem. Say her to take care and not be wet in rain the next time" he said. Why is he even caring for my sister. I don't like sharing things. Bastard.

================================
Guys I hope you like the chapter. If you like the chapter d please vote. Your every vote means a lot to me.

Why god I don't have a big sister. Like what a sister Ishika is.

Who is better Ishika or Ashwin? Let's vote
If Ishika is better then there will be more povs of Ishika or vice versa

Till then bye bye 😘