Engagement

At Ishika's mansion

Ishika's POV

Everyone is busy in the preparation of my engagement. Everyone seems to be so excited except me as I know it's just an act to fulfill mom's wish.

Ritu is so excited. I am happy that mom's wish and dad and Ritu's happiness is due to my marriage.

Do I irritate them. If yes then so as to be less irritated they are marrying me.

"Diiiiii" Ritu came running to me. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"What happens?" I said. She was looking so angry. Why? No one knows.

"Di you are not going to get ready for your engagement." She said. If it was in my hand, I would never get ready but I can't say no.

"What" I said

"Di let's go stylist are standing downstairs. Quickly wear your dress. It's in the closet. When you're done just call me I will send them here. Ok." She said being impatient. She is acting like a big sister. Nice.

I took a bath and wore my dress. I was a off shoulder white coloured gown (you can see the image). Uh I have never wore this much heavy dress.

Tring Tring. My phone rang. "Ya Ritu" I said.

"Di are you ready?" She said from the other side.

"Ya"

Phone cut. After 5 minutes,5 girls came to my room. Two were hair stylist, two were makeup artist and one was jewellery setter.

It took them two hours to get me ready for my wedding. I have never done this much makeup.

I was sitting in my room when Ritu came and said they came. It doesn't matters to me. I haven't even met his parents. One day they came here but I was in an important meeting so they just met my father only.

Dad came to take me down.

Everything was same as Ritu wanted. She told them to do white and black combination decor so as to match my behaviour as a mafia.

 She told them to do white and black combination decor so as to match my behaviour as a mafia

            Engagement decoration

He was standing on the middle of the stage. He was wearing a white 3 piece suit.
(You can see the image at the starting)

I and Ashwin were standing on the stage. A girl came with a tray in which rose petals were there with our wedding rings.

 A girl came with a tray in which rose petals were there with our wedding rings