Being in the same room

At Ishika's room

Ishika's pov

As dad said, he is  going to sleep in my room. Like what the hell. Anyways I am on the couch doing my work as I was not in the office today.

Uhh how will I even manage during the wedding. Leave it. Why is he taking too much time in the washroom.

I was talking to my secretary, Manvi. She is the only person I can trust after my family. 

After some time I heard the sound of door.

"WHAT THE F**K!" I shouted

Ashwin's pov

I am feeling way to awkward after knowing that I am gonna sleep in her room. I think there are enough of rooms in their house or you can say their mansion. I don't know why her dad wants us to stay in one room.

One of their maid told me the way to her room. Her mansion is really giving mafia vibes. Everything is black. Beautiful.

While i was admiring the mansion her maid pointed a room. Most probably her room.

Guests rooms are downstairs. Her room is in the first floor. Even Reyaansh is not here. He have to go as his friend's birthday party is there. After our engagement he went there. When we were eating dinner he was not there.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard from inside.

I opened the door. Wow her room was mesmerizing. Fully black.

She was on the couch wearing a hoodie and lower. She has tied her hair in a messy bun. She is looking so beautiful. I have always seen her in formals.

"Will you stop staring me?"she said with wtf look. Her voice brought me back. I found out that I was staring her for a long time.

"I am sorry"

"You can go and change" she said. Why is she always so rude? I haven't done anything, right?

Shrugging my thoughts I went near her. She was so focused that she didn't notice I was standing near her.

She isn't tired of today's function. Like seriously I am damn too tired. I just wanna sleep.

"What happen? Why are you standing here?" She asked focusing on her laptop.

"Uhh.... Ya I was asking you about my clothes. I mean I haven't brought any." I asked rubbing my neck. It's being so awkward here but I can't do anything.

"Oh ya your clothes right. I will ask maid. Till then you can sit." She said.

"Can I explore your room" I asked. What will I do sitting there so.

"Ya. If you want." She said. Wow she was not rude this time. Ya I mean not sweet but not rude as well.

I saw a door. I asked her can i open it. She nodded in yes. I opened the door.
Ok it's her study room, most probably.