A Normal Day

Ishika's pov

"ISHIII" dad called me. I came down wearing cream pants, black coat and a black top. "Ya dad coming" I replied. Till then my sister also came. But by the way why she is dressed up. She is wearing a white shirt with cream skirt.

"Thank gosh di you came. I thought I would be late today." Ritika said. " Huh what are you saying. Why would you be late today" I replied fully confused

" Di don't you remember today is my first day as a intern in A.K. company whose owner is Ashwin Khurana" she said fully irritated. "So, why would you be late because of me" I asked.
" Because you're going to drop me to that company "
"What! Who said that. Today I am busy"
"Di you can't give five minutes to your little sister" said while making puppy eyes.
"Ohh Ok. Let's go"
"Hey you both first have your breakfast"dad said scolding us.
"Coming" we both replied.

After we have our breakfast I was driving my car. Ritu was sitting on the passenger seat looking out of the window. After just 10 minutes we reached a office.I dropped her and went to my office.

                        ~~~~~~~~

At night when I came back home. I found nobody in the hall as it was 1:00 a.m. I have sent Ritika home with my driver. I straight went to my room and changed my dress. I had my dinner. I have a habit of talking to the moon or maybe my mom. I just talked 10 minutes and went to sleep on my bed.

I was not able to sleep. I don't know why but when Ritu said ASHWIN KHURANA my heart skipped a beat. I just ignored it but now my mind is playing that scene again n again
I picked my Macbook and searched his name. When I clicked on a picture of his my heart again skipped a beat. Oh god what's this feeling.

His body features were amazing. I just don't wanna think like that but ya. Perfect body, sharp jawline, cut smile, big eyelids. Perfect body a man should have.Then I thought I am stalking him so I just stopped it.

I thought of doing some work but I can't focus on it. I went to my balcony and just stood there not knowing what to do.

I am way to exhausted from my life. I got a call. " Mam, he is in India" voice came from the other side. I was having an evil smirk. "Let's welcome him"

At Ashwin's house

Ashwin's pov

"Good morning mom and dad"I greeted my mom and dad. I was full ready to go to the office just want to have breakfast with my family.

"Mom can you serve me faster as today some interns are going to come." I said.

"Ya, just a second." And there she came with my breakfast in her hand.

"Here" mom said

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I know who is. Who else can be. My little brother.

"Hey, today you're also coming as an intern right."

"Yes bro, I am way to excited" he exclaimed.

"One rule for you. You're not going to be treated special because of me. I will be your boss there not your brother. Got that."

"What! I am the brother of Ashwin Khurana CEO of A.K. company. I will be treated like the others. No no no this can't happen. I just can't see you like my boss." He said fully irritated

" Then don't come." I know this internship is important for his internal marks and he is definitely going to come.

" Bro that's not fair" making a pout.

" So sad brother " I chuckled.

" Ok end of the discussion. Now both have your breakfast and then head to your office and Reyaansh you, you have to follow what Ashwin said and Ashwin you, you have to take him with you."

"Okay" we replied.

                         ~~~~~~~~

" Mom we are back. What's in dinner. I am so hungry. I can even it this sofa" pointing towards the sofa.

"This is a good idea. You eat that only because it will take 5 more minutes for the dinner" mom chuckled.

"Mom we can wait. Take your time." I said in a calm tone.

Me and Reyaansh went to our rooms to freshen up till then mom and maids serves the dinner.

Today so many interns came but I only selected two. One my brother by the way he was not selected by me but  my one of trusted employee so that there is a fair decision and the other one was Ritika Kapoor. She was fabulous. Her way of speaking and presenting things was mind blowing. She told me about her family. Her dad and her sister. I want to meet hsr sister. She might be also like her

Oh just forget it. Tommorow I asked her to pick her up from her house as she live near us only. Woh she lives here only and I even don't know.

I was lost in my thoughts when brother came in my room as usual with knocking. Oh why he came inside without knocking. It's frustrating.

" Bro mom is calling. Let's go. I am way to hungry." He said fully tired might be because of today's office work.

" Just a second" I replied.

" No bro. Come now or else mom will not serve me the food also." He said

"Ohk let's go" I almost chuckled.

After having our dinner we all went to our room and slept.

================================

Guys do you like the chapter. I hope you liked it.

I know it's a small and boring chapter but I will try to write much more than it and just handle it for some days after the story is going to be interesting

Good day. Byeee😁