Wedding shopping

Ashwin's POV

I was in my cabin when Fil called me.

"Yes dad. Everything fine."

"Yes beta everything is fine. Wo...."

"Say Dad. I am like your son only. Don't hesitate"

"Beta I was thinking that you both I mean you and ishi should go for your wedding dress shopping as your mom and dad are busy in printing cards and if it will be of your choice there will be no problem at that time."

"I understood you dad but Ishika ji won't agree with this."

"Beta please. If she isn't agreeing just call me. Please beta."

"Dad but...*sigh* ok."

With this fil cut the call.

Let's go Ashwin we have to convince Ishika ji for it. I was heading out of the office when Ritu called me.

"Yes Ritu. What happened?" I asked turning to her.

"Nothing jij... I mean sir wo I saw you going somewhere so i just thought of asking you." She said.

" Your dad has ordered  me and Ishika ji to go and shop our wedding clothes." I said.

"Ohhhh so now you're heading towards my sister's oops sorry I mean your wife's office. Nice and you didn't even informed me. Very bad." She said in a childish tone.

"Oh I am sorry" I said copying her tone.

"Your sorry is not accepted. You will be punished for this." She said pointing a finger towards me.

"And what's your punishment?" I said bending down to match our heights.

"You have to give me an icecream treat" she said crossing her hands on her chest.

"And what if I don't do this?" I said.

"Then you.you... ya you will be scolded by me." She said in a proud as I am scared of her.

"Ohh I am so scared. Then... Yes your majesty your wish will be fulfilled." I said bending in front of her.

"Good boy" she said patting my back.

We both chuckled and bid good byes.

At Ishika's office

I reached there and asked on the reception for her. The receptionist called her secretary and she told me the way to her cabin.

I knocked on the door. I think she is busy with her client.

"Come in" she said. I entered in. Wow a beautiful black cabin just giving mafia vibes.

 Wow a beautiful black cabin just giving mafia vibes

                     Her cabin

"Mr Khurana, you. Why are you here?" She shouted.

"Ishika ji your dad sent me here for our........" I said looking towards Mr. Shah. Ya I remember him. We met on our engagement.