Haldi💛

At Ashwin's mansion

Authors pov

Everyone is busy in preparation. Full house is decorated with yellow flowers fully giving haldi vibes.

Let's see what Ashwin's dad is doing.

"Hello, Ya you're coming right? No if you need I can send driver. Ya you have to come." A's dad is busy talking on calls, inviting the guests.

"Ya put them here."
"Are bhaiya I have said many times we don't need sunflowers here. They're supposed to be kept there."
"Are are bhaiya keep it on the left side not on the right side."

"Bhabhi, haldi is ready." A's mom talking to his badi Chachi.

"Haan haan everything is ready. First you sit and drink some water. Waiter bring a glass of water." Badi Chachi said making A's mom sit on a chair. She gave her a bottle and she gulped the water in one go.

"Bhabhi you have added 5 petals of roses in the haldi as pandit ji said." A's mom said."No I just forgotten about it. I will come in a second." while saying this she left. A's mom also went to Ashwin room but found nobody there so she went to Reyaansh's room.

"Ashwin! Reyaansh! Are you here?" She said while knocking on the door.

"Ya mom"Reyaansh said and opened the door.

"Wah mera bacha kitna pyara lag raha hai" A's mom said while keeping one hand on his cheek.
{Wow my child is looking so good}

"Ik Ik" Reyaansh said while patting his back. Ashwin came and hit him on the shoulder.

"Are wah beta tu to chah gaya. Kya mast lag raha hai. Mere done beto ko kisi ki nazar n lage." A's mom said and applied kajal from her eyes behind their ears.
{Wow kid you are shining. How good you're looking.}

   Ashwin outfit            Reyaansh outfit

"Thank you so much maa. We love you" they both said in unison.

"I love you too mere bachas." She said while keeping her hands on their cheeks. They both hugged her and his father also joined them.

Let them enjoy their family time, let's she what's happening in my hottie's  mansion.

At Ishika's mansion

The atmosphere is same as that of Ashwin's mansion. House is fully decorated with yellow flowers. A cute sitting arrangement for the bride to be.

Let's see what Mr Kapoor is doing.

"Ya keep it there."
"Where is bhabhi maa? She should come by now. Let's pray she won't bring choti bhabhi" I dad said. Why not choti bhabhi? I will disclose it later but let's move forward.

Let's see what our twin sisters are doing.

Ritika is in ishika's room. She is helping her in make up and all as she knows if it's on Ishika she won't do anything.

"Ritu it's too much. You know I don't like this shits and all." Ishika said in a frown.

"Di please. It's not too much. Just gimme a second I will just do your hairs and then you're ready." She said while making a cute bun of her.

"Uhh it's soo boring I wanna go to office. Due to dad I am sitting here or else I would be sitting in front of my laptop and working." Ishika said obviously she doesn't like a single day without not going office.

"Di come on its your wedding. Please be energetic." Ritika said. Only Ashwin and Ishika knows the reality of this marriage. If Ritika would know this earlier she would cancel this marriage.