DISTANCE CLEAR?

Na Hoke Bhi Qareeb Tu
Hamesha Paas Tha
Ke Sau Janam Bhi Dekhti
Main Tera Raasta

Jo Bhi Hai Sab Mera
Tere Hawaale Kar Diya
Jism Ka Har Ruaan
Tere Hawaale Kar Diya

***************************

Bondita, still reeling from Anirudh's sudden outburst, got up. She wanted to clear her head and process what had just happened.

As she walked out of the dining room, she thought of going to Batuk's room. But as she approached Anirudh's room, which was on the way, she assumed he was still in his study and wouldn't be inside.

Without knocking, she pushed open the door and entered Anirudh's room, thinking it was empty. But to her surprise, she found Anirudh sitting on his bed, his head in his hands, looking distraught.

Anirudh's mind raced as he sat on his bed, his head in his hands. He couldn't understand why he was feeling this way. He came to his room from the study stairs.

One moment he was fine, and the next, he was exploding in frustration. It was as if his emotions were a ticking time bomb, waiting to go off without warning.

He thought about Bondita and how she seemed to be drifting away from him. He couldn't pinpoint exactly what was bothering him, but it was like a constant itch he couldn't scratch.

Every time he saw her laughing with Prashanth or anyone else, he felt a pang of jealousy. Why was he feeling this way? He wasn't used to being possessive or territorial.

Anirudh slammed his fist on the bed, frustration coursing through his veins. Why couldn't he just calm down and talk to Bondita about it? Why did he have to act like a caveman, scaring her away?

He took a deep breath and tried to rationalize his thoughts. Maybe it was just stress from work or the pressure of living up to his family's expectations.

But deep down, he knew it was more than that. It was Bondita. It was always Bondita.

Just then, he heard the door open, and Bondita walked in. Anirudh's heart raced as their eyes met, the tension between them palpable. What was she doing here? Did she know how he was feeling?

She saw him sitting with his head in his hands, his broad shoulders slumped in defeat. She felt a pang of concern and guilt for snooping.

" K-Kopal? " she stuttered, trying to speak.

Anirudh's head snapped up, his eyes blazing with intensity. " Mishty? " he growled, his voice low and husky, laced with a hint of hurt and betrayal.

Bondita's face flushed with embarrassment and shame. She tried to move away, but Anirudh was too quick. He pulled her back, locking the door and pinning her to the wall, his grip firm but gentle.

" Kopal, ye.. ye kya hai? " she asked, struggling against his grip, but her voice was laced with a hint of fear and vulnerability.

Anirudh's eyes burned with a fierce passion, his face inches from hers. " Mai tumse baat karna chahta hoon, Mishty " he whispered, his breath hot against her ear, sending shivers down her spine " I want to know why you're snooping around my room, why you're hiding things from me? "

Bondita's heart raced, her mind racing with excuses, but Anirudh's gaze pierced through her soul, seeing the truth. She felt exposed, vulnerable, and scared, but also drawn to him, like a magnet.

" K-Kopal, please... " she whispered, her voice barely audible, her eyes locked with his, searching for mercy.

But Anirudh's grip only tightened, his eyes burning with a fierce intensity. " Mai tumse baat karna chahta hoon, Mishty. Abhi. Aur kuch nahi sunna mujhe"