RISHTA KYA HAI HUMARA?

PLEASE READ IT

[Hey guys, so if you had seen in the discription. I have mentioned that the updates will be on every Monday and Thursday. But as you guys are showing so much love I'm thinking, there will not just one but two updates. What do you say, I may post one in the morning and one in the evening.]
______________________________________

Phir le aya dil majboor kya keeje
Raas na aaya rehna door kya keeje
Dil keh raha hai use mukammal kar bhi aao
Wo jo adhoori si baat baaki hai
Wo jo adhoori si yaad baaki hai

*************************

It has been two weeks but bondita still could not come out of her heart break. She cried every night to stop the pain in her heart, but it feels like it increased more as she cried.

Her eyes were all red and swollen in the morning and she was successful in hiding it from her family.

And more over she had her final exams coming, but she was good enough to manage them. So she shifted her whole focus on studies.

Even though she busied herself in studies, still all the happenings of that day lingered in back of her mind.

And about anirudh, there he was getting a bit restless not able to fathom what happen to his mishty all of a sudden on that day.

He had met her in the school as she was escaping when ever he tried to talk to her on the phone , or when he visited their house. From batuk he also got to know that she was acting a bit wired lately.

And he got more worried thinking what might have happen to her. But the little soul here was fighting her own mind and heart to come out this mess.

Even when he came to meet her, she kept her distance and spoked formally, than other times. It was hurting them both equally to keep this distance.

But one was unknown of the reason of her behaviour and other unknown to that how her acts were hurting him equally.

Anirudh couldn't just get the thing out his mind of her behaviour, he doesn't know why it affected him so much but it did.

Day by day his anger issues were palpating, everyone were shocked to see him so angry.

That day at school: Anirudh eagerly waited, outside the school gate as the last bell rang. Bondita came out with batuk, doyel and prasanth discussing about their studies and plans. And her eyes moved to him.

Bondita being surprised and shock would be an understatement. Why was he here now? Her stupid heart pace up as he got close to her.

His expression was unreadable, it hold anger, worry and something else. Bondita was about to move fast out the gate, but too slow for him, as he caught her hand halting her in her tracks.

He said turning to batuk " batuk tum chalo, Mai or mishty baad mai ayenge " he left with bondita, she just looked him as he practically dragged her with him.

Finally coming near the car he stopped " ander baito bondita, mujhe tumse bath karni hai " his voice was serious and firm.

She knows why he was acting that way, but she is scared maybe he will find out the reason so she refused " nahi mujhe, nahi bait na " she was not meeting his eyes and it was infuriating him more.

So he hold her shoulders firmly telling " jo bhi kahna hai, mere anko mai dekh ke bolo bondita " anger was clearly visible in his voice.

Not wanting to hear his rant, she just jerked his hand off her shoulder slowly and got in the car. Anirudh sighed in disbelief, shaking his head at her tantrums.