HIS MISHTI

Forever and ever and ever
Only you can take my heart
Dear my love, love, love
I wanna stay with you

**************************************

6 YEARS BEFORE:

A small girl of age 7 was crying sitting in corner of her and her sister's shared room, her whole self was in a mess as she been crying from past two hours after hearing the thing she never wanted to happen. two hours before: bondita was getting irritated with the 8 year old batuk who was just chewing on his biscuits from from last 15 mins.

"batuk thoda shanth se nahi kaasak the ho kya? or kopal ko itna samai kyu lagraha hai?" she finally said ti him in irritated voice and getting more frustrated that her kopal has not returning when he was called by his father.

Munching on his biscuits batuk replied to his bestie "ohho simple hai dada ne phirse koi gondogol(problem) kiya hoga or kya?" she looked at him with disbelief as he is the one who always create the problems for everyone especially to her kopal and he is the most obedient one amoung this three RC brothers.

and getting restless she moved to the first floor where the study was and got shock to see her kopal crying.Before she could interrupt them she heard him shout "BABA! MUJHE LONDON NAHI JAHNA HAI AAP SABH KO CHODKE aap samaj kyu nahi rahe hai?" and he left running to his room before his father could reprimand him further.

trilochan came and tried to make his brother understand but he was abundant on his decision to send his son to London for his good future. and trilochan sighed in disappointment cause he know his son is more stubborn than his father but binoy is also no less. like father like son and he left.

But the little soul who witnessed this was devastated and went to his room, and got shock to see it's condition the mirror was broken and the big vase shattered in thousand pieces. and looked at him, her kopal who with closed eyes laid on his ben movement.

and gathering herself she slowly and softly called him "ko..kopal aap.." before she could continue he yelled on her not knowing what she herself as going through because she was more sad than him for his this sudden departure that too, to London.

BONDITA PLEASE YAHA SE CHELI JAO!

And that was it she just ran from there cause for the first time maybe in her life she was scared of him. that blood shot eyes, just shivered her to the core. and hurriedly left to her house and was crying bitterly.

now she was in arms of her father when he just came from work and heard her crying and was horrified by her look red puffy eyes, her koel stained cheeks her pink nose which he was rubbing with her frocks hem. and her father just lift her in his arms and consoled reason unknown to him.

And after a 20 long mins she clam downed sipping some water from the glass her father forwarded to her lips. taking a deep sign and she told him who was her more like her friend than her father, who pampers her the most after her kopal.

she said with breaking voice "ba..baba woh..woh k..kopal ja rahe hai woh.. london..." and she hugged her father telling with her actions how hurt she is feeling. and he understood as he knew there bond was something he admired the most so pure and beautiful.

He told her softly "bondita beta mujhe dekho please" she looked at him tear filled eyes "tume pata haina ki anirudh ko barris... nahi nahi tum kya keh thi ho haan birristara babu bnna haina" to which she nodded, a bit confused and he continued with a small smile at her cuteness "toh uske liye usse jahna to padega kyu ki hamari aspas koi law ka college nahi hai jaha voh pad sake, toh uski achi bhavishya keliye usse London jana padega na?"

he explained and after sometime she looked down and nodded lightly cause she knew how much he respects education and can't see injustice to anyone which she admires the most in him.

Even though she was a small girl but she could understand the gravity of the situation that was her level of maturity and understanding cause she herself loves to study and go to school even she was the first girl in their area to go to a school filled boys.

but again it was possible because her kopal made her father understand and even fought with her kalindi thakuma. she then slowly got up and asked him "ko..kopal kab ja rahe hai?" he said making her shock "1 gante mai hi uski train hai calcutta keliye..." she was so shock and told "baba hum jaldi chale the hai cheliye mu..mujhe kopal se milna hai"

And she ran out of the house sitting in her father's car before him. he slightly chuckled and drove to the RC mansion which was about a 45 mins ride. but bondita was going restless as she thought she wouldn't be able send off him.

and to their disappointment all the RC men had gone to the station. but aravindh drove as fast as he could and they reached the station as the train just arrived and her kopal just getting in as the train slowly started.

Turning his face from his family members as anirudh's eyes welled up it was hard on him to just suddenly leave everything behind his family, his friends, his lady love and last but not least his bon..no no his mishti. he regretted as soon as he yelled at the little soul who gives him peace just by her aura.

and before he could knew she ran off maybe getting afraid of him. he hated himself for unnecessarily scaring his little angle who just was concerned about him. and he just closed his eyes imagining her cute face, thats when he heard a voice which he was longing to hear before going away so far and for don't know till when.

KOPAL.....KOPAL....

And he turned wipping his tears harshly to her face and yes she was truly there it wasn't his imagination and she started waving her hand smiling through her tears. and shouted loud "ALL THE BEST BIRRISTARA BABU!!" he smiled through his tears and waved more energetically shouting as the whole station echoed with his voice

"THANK YOU MISHTI! KAYAL RAKNA TUMHARA!..."and she nodded happily as he slowly disappeared as the train took its speed.
.
.
.
.
PRESENT:

The trio was shocked to see her crying to a situation like this where they thought that she would jump in happiness and scold batuk as he has delivered it to her so late. but here she was eyes filled with happy tears and was in moment of there last meet before he left.

when batuk shook her out of her thoughts and asked with concerned voice "bondi...bondi..BONDITA" he shouted fearing what happened to his dear friend of him who was more like a sister now. bondita coming out of her thoughts took her surroundings in and got up with a jerk. scaring everyone with this mood swing of her.

She catched batuk hands in her's and started twirling him as fast as she could due to her unbound happiness and shouting "BATUK KOPAL AA RAHE HAI... DOYEL PRASHANTH MERE KOPAL AA RAHE HAI..." batuk head started spinning he removed his hands from her's "arre mera saar? mu god!"

doyel giggled to this saying "finally humari bondita wapas agai hai" prashanth nodded agreeing to it. bondita not caring a thing spinned and spinned until she collided with doyel who knew she was going to fall soon and caught her stopping her bondita regained her normal breathing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SO HEY GUYS THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND NOT GETTING TOO BORED AS I KNOW I'M DRAGGING THE STORY A BIT BUT WHAT TO DO I WANTED TO GIVE THEM AN EMOTIONAL DEPARTURE. BUT YEAH I WILL TRY TO BE MORE ON POINT FROM THE NEXT CHAPTERS.AND SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.
.
.
.
Thank you...!