Alternate Universe.

I have too many ideas for the episode so it will probably be a multiple-part chapter. But I want to know what ideas you want to see most.

1) Paige Swanson Universe (Y/N lives with Paige in Florida. With Paige being an artist and Y/N working as a mechanic. Both are smart but want nothing to do with Science.)

2) Y/N isn't smart Universe. (Y/N stays with Missy in Texas. His parents live)

3) Missy is smart Universe. (Missy and Y/N never break up. Both go to Caltech and live in the 4A apartment together. Sheldon isn't smart in this universe.)

4) The Choice Universe. (Y/N has to choose between Paige and Missy. And can't decide which one he loves more.)

5) Missy never returned to California Universe. (Y/N stays with Leslie Winkle and they get married and Sheldon has to deal with the fact he's best friend is married to his mortal enemy)

6) Y/N lives with Sheldon Universe. (Y/N falls for Penny. Sorry no Leonard)

7) Y/N loved Priya Universe (Y/N won a Nobel early on and he fell for Priya when they met in 2005. Priya would introduce him to his parents with him being a Nobel winner they wouldn't care about his skin color. Y/N would move to India.)

8)  Not a universe but a dream of Missy X Reader meets Penny X Reader

9)  Yet again not a universe but A fantasy where Y/N killed Sheldon. (Similar to Howard's dream about his mother on S7. EP11)

10) I haven't gotten any more ideas. But if you have any that differ from the ones suggested feel free to recommend.