Quick Questions.

I'm writing a draft for the Y/N Weasley X Fleur Story and I have a few questions.

One) Do you want to see flashbacks?

A few examples, Y/N's boggart, his sorting ceremony, Y/N getting his first wand, and his first experience with Norberta, learning the Patronus charm.

I don't want to start this story in the first year with no Fleur because Fleur is the ship so it starts in Goblet Of Fire.

And I think this is the best way to do this.

Two) What countries should he go to?

I'm thinking of what countries Y/N should visit, he will travel around the world even at a time of war because he doesn't take sides.

He will eventually choose a side.

Three) What creatures should he have?

If you have any suggestions, please suggest them I'm going to give him some basic ones to start off with.

A giant purple toad which will be called Barney for obvious reasons.

He has a half Kneazle-cat which tried to kill Scabbers for the past five years ever since Y/N had found her when she was a kitten and brought her home. I don't have a name so suggest a way.

I have a few ideas that Y/N will be good.

Also, some of these creatures will escape in Paris.

It could be an original creature, even something like an Ice Phoenix.

That's an idea I had for an original plot point.

I don't want to give too much away but the creature above is responsible for hailstorms and causes heavy snowing which is endangering both the Wizarding and Muggle World, when it blows up, it's reborn just like a normal Phoenix

It's one of the reasons Y/N goes to France on somebody's orders (The guy has a lot of names)

Four) How should he get the Suitcase?

I'm going to give him the patented Newt Scamander suitcase but how should he get it? 

I think Y/N makes it himself but he gets advice from Newt Scamander on how to set up.

Newt could even give him one or two of his creatures to help Y/N set off on his journey.

Five) Should he be in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff?

It's a small thing but with a big impact.

Also heads up, this story will be more focused on Magiczoology while in the other story, I'm leaning toward turning it more into Quiddtich and protecting Harry from himself.

So don't be surprised when Y/N Potter ends up with like three creatures with one being already found.