Harry Potter Story.

I'm writing my notes for the book and for the first two years. Y/N will be there alone without Harry till the plot starts. I'm going to change a lot of the Dursley's stuff.

Also for the house, I'm sorry he's going into Gryffindor.

What do you want to see in the first two years?

I have Y/N joining the Quiddtich team. His last name is Potter as far as we know some of it is genetic.

He will befriend the Weasley Twins getting into mischief and even finding his dad's map. (He doesn't know that at the time)

He befriends Cedric Diggory and some of the other people in his year group.

Y/N starts self-studying after he finds out about his brother and he tries to fulfill a promise he made to his mother. (More on that when the chapters come out)

Y/N's adventures with magical creatures. (I go over it later)

Is there anything else you want to see in the first two years? 

What do you want to see from the entire book?

What other characters do you want to see Y/N interact with? 

Do you want to see some brotherly interactions with Y/N and the Golden Trio?

Harry and Y/N will interact even in the two years without Harry at Hogwarts. Y/N will write to Harry. Harry is the only family member Y/N loves so he would roll up on Voldemort for Harry.

Y/N could go to Romania to deal with dragons? (If I focus on Magiczoology)

Y/N might become an animagus. (Not sure yet but if he does what form should he have?)

What powers do you want to see him have?

I might make him a Metamorphmagus (What Nymphadora Tonks is.) It will be used from time to time.

Also, for power scaling, he isn't going to be overpowered because I find that boring and I know most of you do too.

But he will be stronger than nearly everyone except a few. 

He will have some incredible feats when put into perspective. 

Would you like the story to have a focus on Magiczoology? 

It's a unique interest that I rarely see gone over in fanfics and plays into the fact that Y/N can see Thestrals because of him seeing his parents die. (That will be gone over)

Also if he does focus on Magiczoology what creatures do you want him to have?

Nothing too crazy too early, he isn't going to have a Dragon as a pet in his second year.

Also, should I give Y/N a short-term girlfriend like I did with my Big Bang Story so Y/N isn't without a girlfriend till the sixth year when he meets Fluer?

If so, who?