A Recap about Alternate universes.

As I suggested last chapter every episode about an alternative Universe gets its own chapter which was nicely received by you guys. 

So I'm going to do it.

But I want to know what ideas you want to see most?

Vote for one or two, not the whole list because that makes my life harder. 

Please vote here because I'm only counting these votes.

1) Paige Swanson Universe (Y/N lives with Paige in Florida. With Paige being an artist and Y/N working as a mechanic. Both are smart but want nothing to do with Science.)

2) Y/N isn't smart Universe. (Y/N stays with Missy in Texas. His parents live)

3) Missy is smart Universe. (Missy and Y/N never break up. Both go to Caltech and live in the 4A apartment together. Sheldon isn't smart in this universe.)

4) The Choice Universe. (Y/N has to choose between Paige and Missy. And can't decide which one he loves more.)

5) Missy never returned to California Universe. (Y/N stays with Leslie Winkle and they get married and Sheldon has to deal with the fact he's best friend is married to his mortal enemy)

6) Y/N lives with Sheldon Universe. (Y/N falls for Penny. Sorry no Leonard)

7) Y/N loved Priya Universe (Y/N won a Nobel early on and he fell for Priya when they met in 2005. Priya would introduce him to his parents with him being a Nobel winner they wouldn't care about his skin color. Y/N would move to India.)

8) Not a universe but a dream of Missy X Reader meets Penny X Reader

9) Yet again not a universe but A fantasy where Y/N killed Sheldon. (Similar to Howard's dream about his mother on S7. EP11)

10) Bernadette is Y/N's girlfriend. (What if Y/N didn't get cold feet? It was mentioned in the Missy Story Y/N dated Bernadette. What if Missy moved on so Y/N stopped running away and got serious with Bernadette) 

Suggested by abbyju1720 and FrankHerold279

11) I haven't gotten any more ideas. But if you have any that differ from the ones suggested feel free to recommend. I would redo this vote in the future after I do the most popular ones.

Voting closes on Wednesday 23.59 BST

The First Chapter will be uploaded late Thursday Night.