The Future V2

Last time I was here talking about the future, I laid out the groundwork for future stories that I will make.

I've had a few more ideas and I worked out the basic outline of the story so I thought I would present them to you.

I won't be starting any of them soon but I will make them in the future.

One. A Harry Potter Story with Fluer as the main love interest.

Y/N Potter. Older brother of Harry Potter by two years. He was always a clumsy boy bumping into things. He didn't know why, maybe it was because he could change his body to do whatever he pleased. 

A trick he used to make his younger brother Harry laugh whenever his Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin were giving them a hard time, which was all the time until Y/N got a letter from Hogwarts on his eleventh birthday proving he was a Wizard something he didn't need any proof of.

After all, he knew his mom and dad were wizards because he saw them die.

Two. A Ted Lasso Story.

The love interest would either be A) Rebecca Walton. B) An OC character. 

Y/N L/N. A 22-year-old professional footballer. After a strong season last year with 25 goal contributions, he was looking to improve on it but his life got turned on his head when Rebecca Walton took charge at the helm of Richmond, not to help the club to destroy his boyhood club from the inside. He will try his best to make sure it doesn't happen even if the new American coach she hired knows absolutely nothing about Football.

Option A) She will try to destroy the club by getting rid of their best player by selling Y/N L/N. However, she knows Y/N wouldn't leave his boyhood club but maybe he would move for love. So she will try to seduce Y/N and get him to leave but what if she actually falls in love with the Footballer?

For Option B) A reporter for the newspaper, a profession Y/N has no love for because he hates reporters specifically her. Would he be able to look past those feelings and admit he likes her or would he not be able to see past his hatred?

Sorry no Keeley. I just think she's better with Roy or Jamie and I don't want to insert the Reader into that dynamic.

Three. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Story. 

Y/N L/N. A detective for the Ninety-Ninth precinct. He always wanted to be a detective but his family wanted him to enter a future of academics with both of them being Scholars at a University. 

It seemed it was never going to happen till he met Raymond Holt a friend of his parents. Someone who offered him guidance and tuition so what happens when Raymond Holt becomes the Captain of his precinct?

 And why can't he seem to get the Scary Latina who works opposite from him out of his head?

Four. Another Fast and Furious Story with Mia as the love interest.

Y/N Hobbs. The Face Claim is our glorious Tribal Chief Roman Reigns. ☝️☝️☝️

Y/N Hobbs, cousin to Luke Hobbs. He didn't want to be a detective but after being caught Street Racing his cousin pulled some strings and got him sent undercover to earn his freedom by finding out who was robbing the trucks with his partner Brian O'Conner.

Y/N wasn't a detective but if he knew how to do one thing, it was drive fast.

He thought it was going to be easy but he didn't expect to fall in love with Dominic Toretto's sister Mia and he certainly didn't expect the cop to fall his other sister.