Harry Potter update two.

I've been trying to think of stuff to fill up the first two years, so it isn't like four chapters.

I want it to feel like Y/N is actually going to Hogwarts and he's not just waiting for two years in the background for Harry to come.

I've got a few things so far. I won't go into too much detail because I don't want to spoil them.

I got Magiczoology. (He will interact with some creatures in the first year and some in the second year. I have a list, it will be nothing too dangerous just yet.)

Quiddtich. 

Marauder's Map (Y/N will try to crack it with the Weasley Twins.)

Forbidden Forest. (It plays a big part in the Second Year with something that Y/N can see. He will befriend some other creatures in the forest. (Again not telling))

Self Study. (It has a purpose)

Merpeople. (Do you want to see Y/N go into the Black Lake?)

I wanted to know if you had any ideas that aren't on this list that you would like to see. 

Also for the Defense Against The Dark Arts, I have no idea what to do for the first two years or I might simply gloss over it saying they were useless or bring in characters to teach. 

I haven't decided yet.

Also with the Magiczoology thing. I don't want to give them random names with no meaning. So I'll probably do a vote on the names or if you follow my account and comment when I release the story, I'll take suggestions from you.

Also, do you want Y/N to have part of Voldemort's soul?